TK10 - $73usd

tblma6.jpg

Tiablo MA6 - $74usd

tbla9bk.jpg

Tiablo A9 Smooth reflector - $99usd

LumaPower LumaHunter MRV - $139usd

dbsv2full.jpg

Dereelight DBS v2 (not sure which model) - $110-$145usd

I'm looking for a rank of these flashlights.....I am aware of different batttery type, cost difference, functions, build quality.....would like stats about throw and output btw the above lights and which lights you just could not get rid of....:popcorn:

bessiebenny

Enlightened
Total output wise, Dereelight might be the brightest as it feeds constant 1.2A to the Q5/R2 bin.
It also has one of the best throw capability when used with their superb smooth reflector.

I haven't tried the Lumapower/Tiablo so can't commenct on them. But I've tried Fenix TK10 and Dereelight DBS V2 1S SMO. (reviewed them both) And I can say Fenix TK10 has a more general purpose super smooth beam due to its OP reflector. Also has a nice twist 2 mode with great output and is very portable. But Dereelight DBS V2 with digital or 2/3 mode and both SMO and OP reflector is my recommendation if you want the best of both worlds. It is also future upgradeable when newer R bins come out as it has a simple pill replacement.

But for me, TK10 would be my EDC more than the DBS coz of its size.
Output wise, you really cannot tell much difference. (except throw)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the A9, im happy with it, although the Dereelight is according to tests, the best thrower.

The Tk10 is good overall light, lots of spill, and a largish-hotspot, but retains decent throw.

IMO, the MA6 is something like, an EDC-able thrower, although im not sure..

Crenshaw