• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom arc parts

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys I was poking around the mofo aluminum archives and found a few parts I would like to sell.
These are leftovers from runs.
I have 5 bare cr2 twisties exactly like the bubbleman units except these have no anodizing and no etching from the original run.
I also have 5 anodized but free of markings as well.
These will sell for $50.00 each. These are the LAST of the lot.

I do not have any images at this moment but if you search for the ARC cr2 you will find it, I will post an image of three part later. If they are still here for sale. I suspect they may not last since these are the last ones in the world and that the unmarked units were always SUPER RARE with less than 20 made.

I also have as many as you want MOFOCLICKIES. These are designed for the ARC LS I can't say weather they will or not work on any other ARC products.
MOFOclickyfinalanno.jpg

mofoclickyfinalanno1.jpg

The MOFO clicky has a wonderful HA III Finish second to none. So if you have an ARC LS you need one of these clickies they will revolutionize how your OLD arc LS works. They are especially cool if you have modded your ARC with a driver which requires lots of clicks.
The MOFO clicky is $50.00

These prices include US delivery only OVERSEAS please add $5.00
Paypal only.
To Yaesumofo(at)gmail.com

I also have a few original O-sinks. these can easily be modded to accept the P7. PM me if you want one we will work somthing out.

Every thing sent via air mail. no insurance. I can't be responsible for lost mail.
If you want insurance figure out how much you want go to the USPS web site and determine the cost add $1.00 (paypal tax and trouble) and add the amount to your paypal payment. Please note your cpf username in the payment please along with your address.
Thanks for looking.

Yaesumofo

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I'll take one anodized CR2 twisty free of markings.

:paypal:

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a completly different switch than the Kroll. I find the carroll a difficult switch to us when doing multiple clicks (which I hate to begin with but you got to do what you got to do) These help with the cask of multiple clicks. The MOFO clicky is just a really cool clicky for the ARC LS. It also tail stands. Impossible to do with a kroll.

Yaesumofo

Thanks DZ...

I have never seen/felt a Mccluckie. How does this differ from the Kroll or they one in the same? :ohgeez:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a whole bunch of them waiting for the right project.
2peicesink_sm.jpg

I also have a whole bunch of "ARC BODY sets" (One body one cr2 twisty, one stock twisty, and one mofo clicky) sitting and waiting for the right driver emitter reflector package. All done up in chrome.

One day those copper sinks and these other parts will come together to make a beautiful light.
ARCinchrome.jpg

Mofo, what ever happened with those threaded heat sinks?

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like two anodized but free of markings Bunkoman CR2 twisties. :paypal:

Are you selling the threaded copper heat sinks? If so, I'd like to get two of those as well.

PM sent.

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
GUYS I have had many requests for these copper heat sinks. At the moment they are not for sale. They do not work well in the ARC anodized heads. They do work in the goldie arc heads though.
They are not for sale at this moment. The idea behind them was to supply a unified solution. They are not there yet. I don't even know if they will ever get there. I really made them for a specific project (which has to do with those chrome parts) and it is not finished yet.
Once I get motivated to have a little material taken off the sinks they will be made available as a unified solution.
Yaesumofo

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
HI guys All orders have been shipped (today saturday may 17)I have a few of the bare and a couple of the annodized but unmarked units left. I also have plenty of the MOFOCLICKIES around too. If you are interested in a Bare Cr2 tail or an unmarked annodized I will be happy to take care of your need.
yaesumofo

1M1

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for a MOFO clicky.

Thanks.

Got it :twothumbs.

Last edited:

Latest posts