• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LunaSol 20 (or trade for Al S27-PD)

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
atwood_tibob_lunasol20.jpg

FS: LunaSol 20 - $600 shipped USPS Priority Insured. - SOLD

Under 5 minutes runtime, just to compare beams and get a feel for the light to decide if it's right for me. This is an awesome light but I can't afford to own all of them, and several Grails have unexpectedly come my way in the past few weeks. So some things need to go or I WILL be facing the evil eye big time. :sick2: :ohgeez: All of my lights are users or backups of users, and my other McGizmos are better suited to my needs so I am letting this one go and will continue to EDC my LunaSol 27 for the foreseeable future.

Trades

I would trade this light for an HA Aluminum S27-PD -- a shelf queen original, not one re-anodized in the modamag GB. That's the only light I'm after at this time.

Also interested in trades for rare Atwoods or Hinderer folders, used or new. I have other goodies to offer for these as well, so PM if you are interested.

Terms of Sale

Atwood and battery not included. Some cardboard will be included, but not the snazzy blue cardboard in the photo. Full disclosure, you know. Marks on light in photo are dust. Light is as received from McGizmo.

Please post questions about items in the thread, and questions about offers or possible trades in PM.

PREFERRED Payment: USPS Money Order

ACCEPTED Payment: Cash PayPal (ONLY) from a pre-funded account (ONLY) to PayPal confirmed addresses. Insurance is mandatory. International isn't a problem provided you cover any additional shipping costs and accept the customs fees for proper insurance.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LunaSol 20 (or trade for Al S27-PD)

Good Luck on your sale:thumbsup:
PM sent

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

This will go in a few minutes! :twothumbs

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

PMs replied. Thanks for the kind words, guys. :wave:

Hoople, it's nice to see you and you are missed in that other place. :shakehead

Andy, it means no credit cards and no bank transfers. Funded PP accounts only. PP doesn't charge fees in that case. Frankly, I hate PP and I only use it because it seems like it's impossible to participate in these hobbies without it. There are a LOT of horror stories out there with PP, although I've never had a problem and don't expect to here. Money orders are much preferred for multiple reasons, even though it's a little less convenient.

Cowley

Newly Enlightened

Souptree,

Please see your PM box.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

..... it means no credit cards and no bank transfers. Funded PP accounts only. PP doesn't charge fees in that case. Frankly, I hate PP and I only use it because it seems like it's impossible to participate in these hobbies without it. There are a LOT of horror stories out there with PP, although I've never had a problem and don't expect to here. Money orders are much preferred for multiple reasons, even though it's a little less convenient.

If you change your mind and decide to accept an Instant Transfer PayPal let me know. :) Oh, I will add whatever percentage in fees you say you are charged, of course. :grin2:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surpise to see it still here. The last LS20 took 5 minute sell.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you change your mind and decide to accept an Instant Transfer PayPal let me know. :) Oh, I will add whatever percentage in fees you say you are charged, of course. :grin2:

Hello kenster, :nana:

For you :kiss: and you only :poke: I will make an exception :party: to my policy. :D That is my small way :eek: of acknowledging your many :twothumbs, MANY :bow:massive acts of generosity here. :clap: However, I just sent off a PM to another CPFer :banghead: who inquired earlier :hairpull: and told them it was theirs if they wanted it. :faint: They said they may ;) or may not :confused: be able to get back online to complete the deal, :paypal: so I will give them, let's say 3 hours from this post :caution:, and after that it will be SPF to kenster :party: if he still wants it. :popcorn:

Sorry man. :whistle: I just had to do it. :nana: :duck:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello kenster, :nana:

For you :kiss: and you only :poke: I will make an exception :party: to my policy. :D That is my small way :eek: of acknowledging your many :twothumbs, MANY :bow:massive acts of generosity here. :clap: However, I just sent off a PM to another CPFer :banghead: who inquired earlier :hairpull: and told them it was theirs if they wanted it. :faint: They said they may ;) or may not :confused: be able to get back online to complete the deal, :paypal: so I will give them, let's say 3 hours from this post :caution:, and after that it will be SPF to kenster :party: if he still wants it. :popcorn:

Sorry man. :whistle: I just had to do it. :nana: :duck:

:wow: Impressive :bow:smilie :Ddude :cool: post! :banned: :rock: :twothumbs:clap:
:candle: ....... Butt :p ... but :sssh:.... I :tinfoil: liked :kiss: it! :stupid:

Me :grin2:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry kenster... :mecry:Hopefully I will get a chance to do something nice for you in the future. :)

This one is SOLD to Cowley.... have a very safe trip, my friend! :wave:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

:lolsign: so many ;):grin2::devil: has someone been:buddies:during work hours?

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry kenster... :mecry:Hopefully I will get a chance to do something nice for you in the future. :)

This one is SOLD to Cowley.... have a very safe trip, my friend! :wave:

Congrats Cowly!!! :twothumbs

Souptree, my postman just stopped to deliver a LunaSol 20 sent to me by the wonderful McGizmo himself. :rock: Time to go play!!!! :party:

xcel730, not yet but now I will have a few! :buddies:

:wave:

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, now there's a happy ending for ya!! :twothumbs

They're better when they come from the source anyway. :thumbsup:

xcel730, :wave: just :shrug: paying ;) homage :bow:to :p kenster :nana:the :santa: master :knight:of :thinking: smilies. :D

:drunk: