• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Rare complete TranquilityBase Titanium creation

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light is SOLD and I will miss it :mecry:

Hi all,

TranquillityBase full titanium 1xCR123 McR 27-L.

Aleph (E-series) torch with a 1x123 battery tube. Head hosts a McR 27-Long reflector, one of the best reflector ever made.

The LE is home made. It hosts a GD-500 converter and a UV1K luxIII. The tint is a beautifull vanilla tone, and provides a very nice soft color rendition. Certainly *not* the whitest tint out there, but by far *the* most pleasing to the eye IMO. You can use both primaries or RCR123 li-ion rechargeables with this LE.

The light is complete and working fine. It's been a shelf queen so far, I hate to sell this one but my recent SPY purchase give me no choice. I'm unsure how many of these are out in the nature, but NOT MANY is a pretty conservative statement. Less than five would be my guess. Scott could confirm this.

The light is in mint condition exept one or two very *very* superficial scratches if you looks with the right angle and right light condition. I can't even tell how they got here or if they were here initially. Never used, never dropped, never dinged... just a shelf queen. Bead blasting would make it even more awesome IMO but I don't have the stuff to do it, sorry.

img3265tk7.jpg

img3269cs3.jpg

img3233eu5.jpg

img3238ik3.jpg

img3249vu1.jpg

img3046tt8.jpg

What you get exactly :
- Titanium bezel ring, head, battery tube, and tailcap. All made by Scott aka TB and machined from solid grade 5 titanium stock.
- 1.80mm thick UCL glass and McR 27-Long reflector. The reflector has a dead nut fit in the head, absolutely no ratling.
- McClicky and rubber boot
- GD500 UV1K Light engine (no reverse protection)

Since the reflector has a little of white residute from the initial wash (no visible when the light is off though) I'll include a brand new McR 27-L reflector with the light as well as an extra UCL glass. I'm sure the current reflector could be properly washed though.

SOLDAsking $750USD shipped from France to North, central and south America, Caraïb, middle-east, Asia and Oceania. Shipped priority but not insured nor trackable. Insurance at actual cost (in that case the declared value can't be different from the insured value). I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is finished and complete. I should be able to ship the light within two days once payment is received. I need the cash so the sale will be final.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment to : aoc.paypal (at) gmail (dot) com gets it. Add 4% to the total amount if using a cc-paypal. I offer no other payment method other than paypal, except if you are in France, I'll accept a cheque.

Questions or PM are welcome but "I'll take it" give priority.

cheers!!

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened
Re: FS : Rare complete TranquilityBase Titanium creation

:takeit:
Would it be possible to pick it up in Paris ?I had some problems with the frech post. What is the price in € ( to avoid PP fees) ?

bf1

Enlightened

:takeit:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Simply beautiful, all those fins! Well done TB...

Mayo

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, not many of us frenchies are over here on CPF, I didn't expect one of my "compatriote" to snag that one.

Price in Euro is 470 which is 485 (750USD as of today) minus shipping.

If you confirm your "I'll take it" the light is yours and we need to arrange a meeting in Paris :popcorn:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vraiment une belle pièce !

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

.....I didn't think this would last very long! :D

Nice grab!!

MSax

Bolek

Enlightened

Wow, not many of us frenchies are over here on CPF, I didn't expect one of my "compatriote" to snag that one.

Price in Euro is 470 which is 485 (750USD as of today) minus shipping.

If you confirm your "I'll take it" the light is yours and we need to arrange a meeting in Paris :popcorn:
I'll take it at 470€ picked up in Paris:thumbsup:
This time no problems with customs nor with post

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shweet!!!

I forgot about those grooved lights...Probably not more than a handful out there.

Bead blasting would make it even more awesome IMO but I don't have the stuff to do it, sorry.

I concur :)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shweet!!!

I forgot about those grooved lights...Probably not more than a handful out there.

Bead blasting would make it even more awesome IMO but I don't have the stuff to do it, sorry.

Scott this was my "keeper" light until now and I'll miss it a lot. It's just that I can't keep all I would like to. Your work is just all about "keeper" stuff, period! :bow:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shweet!!!

I'm the proud owner of one of "the handful".

I have number #1 from this thread

Awesome light

David :thumbsup:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

tino, your next TB grooved light will be blasted, and I'll hand deliver it...Do you know of a good place I can stay in Paris, for a week:whistle:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

tino, your next TB grooved light will be blasted, and I'll hand deliver it...Do you know of a good place I can stay in Paris, for a week:whistle:

Scott,

If you are coming to Paris for a week, then it looks like there will be a CPF get together under the Eiffel Tower or something similar. :nana:

Paris is 1 hour from here, so count me in. :party:

David :thumbsup: