• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Seoul modded Fenix L0-Ti, modded Sylvania/Osram lantern package, Arc AAA, minimag

gunga

Flashaholic
>> Sold << modded Fenix L0-Ti, modded Sylvania/Osram lantern package, Arc AAA

Hopefully this qualifies as a mod sale, I will move it to CPFMP once it's back up in case it doesn't.

I have a seoul modded Sylvania/Osram golden dragon lantern (4 AA, usvoh seoul from photonfanatic). I modded it, tried it out and put it on the shelf since I don't really use lanterns. Low mode is not pretty darn bright, high is a scorcher!

Asking $28 shipped USA/British Columbia, add $3 for worldwide.

>> Sold <<

-------------------------------------
The following items can be added to the lantern as a package. Don't really want to separate unless you want to kick in the $6-8 it costs me to ship.

Arc AAA, premium. This is the CS led model. It has some marks on the head, but the body is in excellent shape. Comes with clip.
Add $22 >> Sold << to the above lantern

Pewter Minimag AAA, with terralux TLE-10 insert and diffusion film installed. Nice smooth floody beam. Light has some small marks on tail cap due to split ring removal, but is otherwise mint.

Add $15 to the above lantern.

>> SOld <<

-----------------

Finally, the item I'm not sure I want to sell.

Fenix L0-Ti, seoul modded with USVOH seoul from Photon fanatic. This light was a real pain to open, killing a few strap wtrenches in the process.

It is number 159 (of 250 ever made). The light is polished, but does show fine scratches on the body. It is in very good shape. I would do a mirror polish job on it but don't have the patience to get it all clean.

Asking $150 shipped USA/BC, add $3 worldwide (comes with original box and accessories).

>> SOLD <<

Notes: All prices are cash Paypal. Credit please add %5.

Not responsible for postal mishaps. Insurance is optional at buyer cost.

No pictures for now. Will add later if needed.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
Hey Thom.

I have not tried running it off 10440. The USVOH has a vf around 3-3.25 volts I believe.

I think it can be run on 10440, but I'm not willing to try (i've run my L0D CE's on 10440 before, just not tried ths one here).

PM replied mosport!

gunga

Flashaholic
Arc AAA is sold. Other items still available!

:candle:

EDIT: THe items have been moved to Marketplace so this thread can be closed if needed!

Last edited:

Latest posts