husky20

Banned
Re: SOME OF MY GEAR.

150.jpg

Last edited:

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened

Sweet pictures. Do you have a nice gear bag to carry all your stuff around? If not, Maxpedition & 5.11 Tactical make some nice ones.

husky20

Banned

already have there 2008 catalog they do have some sweet stuff lighthound sent it to me when i bought my ucl lens and they gave me a free keychainlight.:thumbsup:im thinking about buying something from them but i allready have a ton of sweet bags.but they have all kinds of cool stuff.:eek:Maxpedition.

Last edited:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmmmm, I recognize that headlamp, is that the DX 21 LED or some ridiculous number? Do yourself a favor and bag that guy, or give it to your worst enemy. I had to hike in the dark down the side of a small mountain with that, and it was torture. Every jarring step sent it snapping downward to shine in my eyes.

I hope ya got something better in the way of headlamps, all your other gear is so nice!

husky20

Banned

Hmmmmm, I recognize that headlamp, is that the DX 21 LED or some ridiculous number? Do yourself a favor and bag that guy, or give it to your worst enemy. I had to hike in the dark down the side of a small mountain with that, and it was torture. Every jarring step sent it snapping downward to shine in my eyes.

I hope ya got something better in the way of headlamps, all your other gear is so nice!
that little thing works pretty good mine snaps in place super tight but i do plan on jumping on the fenix headlamp when it comes:thumbsup:

BBL

Enlightened

10 x 6P's in original package? Is this store inventory or really 'your gear'?