• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **ALL SOLD, Thank you**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
With temps over the century mark for the past couple days, I figured I needed to sell something (Yeah I know, what does one have to do with the other). Up this evening are the following items, all prices include USPS First Class shipping w/DC within the US (Int'l a bit more).

Alu PD-S in very nice shape, I have owned this light twice but it feels as if it needs to go again. The clip is heat striped, easily removed if it's not your thing. $335 SOLD

DSC02253.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02255.jpg

Next up is PhotonFanatics Blocky Boy, GD1000/USVOH....sweet light. $159 SOLD

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

Peu SS Bezel with 3 green trits from the latest Bart offering, $79 SOLD

DSC02134.jpg

SF KL4 BK, brand new with about 5 seconds runtime on it. $105 SOLD

DSC02258.jpg

Finally a SF Z49 TC, brand new. Just got this yesterday, don't like it on the light I planned to use it on, $40 SOLD

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Hog's "DAMN it's HOT" Sale

Nice Tim!
Great price on that bezel:thumbsup:

Last edited:

gjg

Enlightened

Hog: I'll take the bezel, Thanks! And I also have have the Blocky Boy/GD1000, combo, and the light is KILLER! Beautiful machining, bright as hell, and a nice, pocketable size. No more of those being made, folks...
gg

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

A friend of mine just sent me one of those Blocky Boys to check out and people that is one clean, bright, WHITE beam in a tiny package!! I was very impressed when I turned that light on.

Good luck with your sale, Hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.