• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Surefire SWO2 switch

Gary123

Enlightened
I have one of these to sell. New in unopened Surefire bag. $65, Paypal only. Shipping CONUS + delivery confirmation is included.

Post here or PM me.

Last edited:

BMF

Enlightened
Re: WRS Surefire SWO2 switch

1 minute: is it a new record?

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I would of got it but didn't know what WRS meant:D

Gary123

Enlightened

I would of got it but didn't know what WRS meant:D

Sorry, should have been WTS, or just FS.

Anyway, Donn strikes again!! PMing you now.

SPF to Donn.

I may have another to sell. I must pick between an SWO2 and RPM's clickie version of the SW01. I have both but will only keep one.

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
This sale should have been in the MarketPlace, as the SW02 is (was) a stock item, not custom, even though it is no longer made.

On the subject of quick sales, there have been many after 1 minute, as here, and some even with the same time-stamp, meaning the sale was made in under 1 minute.

I remember a while back when CPF was having some issues with the forum clock, a post saying "I'll take it!" appeared above the opening post, beating it by 2 mins according to the time-stamp.

The buyer had seen the sale post and made a quick decision, however the clock registered his post with an incorrect time, and it bumped his post to the top, above the sale post. That caused a certain amount of confusion (and no little hilarity).

So donn, you have a little way to go to beat that one for speed, lol.

DM51

Flashaholic
:D

Kreskin was aThought-Reader ;)
Oh yes, I remember him now. He was cheating on B/S/T, always seemed to know when people were going to sell their stuff or drop their prices.

People got fed up with him always getting the best deals, and they started complaining, but he somehow knew they were going to complain, and he always got his own complaints in about them first.

He became such a nuisance predicting what people were going to do, that we decided to ban him, but he must have known we were going to do that too, and he disappeared before we could do it.

LOL