• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* McGizmo LunaSol20

StrayLight

Enlightened
SOLD.

I have for sale a new McGizmo LunaSol20.

It's truely amazing the functionality Don has managed to cram into the PD form factor, but the tint (or tints) and lack of 3.7v RCR123 support are deal-breakers for me. I'll stick with the LS27 and hope for an upgraded LS20 "version 2.0" in the future.

The machining on this light, as with the last couple waves, has gotten consistently better than even McGizmo waves from last year. Excellent finish (with some of Don's nearly imperceptable machine marks) and super smooth threads right out of the gate.

I'm the second owner of this light, but it's never been carried and is in the same condition as received from Don a week or so ago. The last owner couldn't get used to the size, and I'd prefer to use rechargeables. Hopefully, the third time will be the charm.

Price is SOLD to xcel730 shipped by USPS with signature confirmation in the CONUS. Insurance and/or international shipping will be charged at cost. Paypal or money order accepted domestically; Paypal in USD from "verified" buyers required for international sales. No additional fees for Paypal.

You all know what this light looks like, but I can provide pics by email if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo LunaSol20

and the clock starts NOW!

:eek:oo:

Mayo

where is that Strong guy...

toby_pra

Flashaholic

the comment was edited...

sorry guys i thought this is a public forum, everybody could tell his opinion...

there was nothing trashed down! someone who wants to buy this great
light, wont matter about the price!!!

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't take it anymore .... :takeit:
PM me with your PP

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:
My first McGizmo :mecry:(happy tears)

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: *SPF* McGizmo LunaSol20

The light was sold by private treaty, so no disclosure of the price is required. Had that not been the case, I would now be asking you to replace the price you had posted in post #1.

Please would members note that the retrospective editing of posts is not an approved practice unless there is a very good reason for it. There appears to have been too much of it in this thread.