• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need some dough so here I go...........prices reduced even more from previous thread.

Up for sale I have an MJ Maxlite AA, perfect shelf queen condition (natural) with clicky tailcap. This is #017. I have 3 of these, they are awesome. It is bright and white for an AA light! Asking $200.00 shipped. SOLD-thanks!

Next up (this hurts) is a Lion Cub (natural) #008/100 in perfect shelf queen condition. I love this light!
Asking $235.00 shipped. Sold thanks!

PayPal only please, first I'll take it gets it. Feel free to ask questions-I'm usually on here at night. I will ship outside the U.S. but it will cost $25.00 for tracking.

These lights have not been manipulated, opened or modded in any way. All original. I hope I covered everything, here is a picture.

100_0408.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: Let's try this one more time sale!

All these nice Maxlites popping up! So nice! :eek:oo:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Let's try this one more time sale! Make an offer

Boy, that LC sure is tempting. C'mon, somebody buy this beauty....:thumbsup:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Maxlite AA with the clickie is very rare as they were originally made with a two stage switch. With the two stage switch it can be modded into a multi function light with an SSC-P4-U2. This is a really nice light. Who ever buys the light and is interested in the conversion, send me a PM. I only have one multi function set left for this light which consists of: new mineral glass lens with AR coating, new module with a multi function converter and a new SSC-P4-U2 LED. I know that ChocolateLab33 kept this light in the core of her collection and is mint.

ARC mania

white light

Enlightened

The Maxlite AA with the clickie is very rare as they were originally made with a two stage switch. With the two stage switch it can be modded into a multi function light with an SSC-P4-U2. This is a really nice light. Who ever buys the light and is interested in the conversion, send me a PM. I only have one multi function set left for this light which consists of: new mineral glass lens with AR coating, new module with a multi function converter and a new SSC-P4-U2 LED. I know that ChocolateLab33 kept this light in the core of her collection and is mint.

ARC mania

Hello MJ,
PM sent for upgrade :grin2:

Thanks,
Jesse

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

ARC mania

All my ARC mania lights are mint! They are sweeeet lights! I own many.:grin2: