Information on the Jet ProIII I.B.S?

Jedi Knife

Enlightened
Hi All,

I'm considering getting another good light and this is intriguing. Has anyone had any experiences with these? I see a note about maybe being too tight for protected 18650 batteries not being able to fit in these; is this a deal-breaker? It looks like one beauty of a light. Thanks for any input!

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Hi All,

I'm considering getting another good light and this is intriguing. Has anyone had any experiences with these? I see a note about maybe being too tight for protected 18650 batteries not being able to fit in these; is this a deal-breaker? It looks like one beauty of a light. Thanks for any input!

Jedi,

The AW protected 18650's (Black Label) fit just fine. From what I've read the only ones that have any problems(that we're aware of) is the newer Tenergy 2600 mAH protected cells. The 2200 mAH should fit. Maybe someone can chime in on this particular battery since we do not have any on hand to test.

You can read a review of this light over in the "Reviews" forum.

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

Jedi Knife

Enlightened
Thank you Flavio,

I guess I will be pre-ordering one of these. Guess where from? :) Your response was super fast; obviously your involvement in this forum shows your knowledge and that you care about what you sell. Thanks!

1 what

Enlightened
Hi J-K,
I use AW 18650's in my JP3IBS. While the fit is firm it's not tight and all I have to do is invert the JP3 and the battery slides out. Note: it helps to have the tail cap off at the time.