• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Chrome Draco for Sale!*sold*

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Hello all,

I have a Chrome Draco with the 10440 battery extension for sale. This draco comes with the tritium (blue) in the tail. Very cool light, just too small for me.

Also included is a Nano charger and two 10440 rechargeable li-ion (340mAh) 3.6V batteries fresh from AW (I charged them both this weekend, and haven't discharged them at all).

Light is in like new condition, never carried.

Asking $175 all inclusive (shipped, paypal included). I bought it for $170 a few weeks ago and then spent another $15 for the batteries and charger.

This is a great light for a keychain. Multiple brightness levels in a super small package. The pictures have the Draco next to the 10440 battery and a AA battery.

Thanks everyone!

Joseph

http://gallery.mac.com/josephmilton#100187

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chrome Draco for Sale!

This come with both the standard body and 10440 body? If so, I was looking for the same exact configurations, but Modamag didn't have chrome 10440 body ... I ended up getting the AlTin instead. I would have jumped all over this. Good luck on your sale!

tricker

Enlightened

this wouldn't happen to have an r2 emitter in it would it?

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

I'll write Modamag and ask if it does have the R2 emitter. Thanks for the interest!

Joseph

Patriot

Flashaholic

Do you know what generation Draco this is and which emitter it uses?

Thanks

FsTop

Enlightened

So what happened to the Draco purchase condition, which states:
"Purchasing condition is that you have to keep the light for at least 6 months before you can sell or trade it. Donation and gift are fine. If you decide to part from it before the 6 month period, you're responsible to repay 3x the cost at which you acquire the unit."

I'll take the light as a gift, please.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's very smooth FS. :thumbsup: I thought about that too, but kept it hush hush because Jonathan (modamag) intention was to prevent people from buying his lights and flipping it for a profit. I don't think he'll mind if you're selling it because it doesn't fit your needs and not making anything off it. But gift sounds a lot better though.

"Purchasing condition is that you have to keep the light for at least 6 months before you can sell or trade it. Donation and gift are fine. If you decide to part from it before the 6 month period, you're responsible to repay 3x the cost at which you acquire the unit."

Groundhog66

Banned

Perhaps he bought it second hand, why try to stir up crap if it's not necessary........:shakehead

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just messing with Joseph, free bumps for him. :thumbsup: It is a very good deal though.

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

You guys are rougher than 60 grit sandpaper used as toilet paper!

I am not the OG owner of the light. I bought it off the marketplace forum on 4-30-08. I paid $170 over there, which I saw as a nice deal, then I got the batteries & charger from AW for about $15. I really like the light, and it is brighter than some of my nice customs, but it is small, and I will probably lose it if I keep it.

Sweet light though.

Sorry to hurt any feelings.

Gift me!

Joseph

Groundhog66

Banned

Happy now....:poke:

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a VERY good deal. To my recollection there are only a hand full of blue trits Draco floating around. Those sure look sweet.

Good Luck with your sales Joseph.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice snag. If this sale continued on, I don't know if I could have resisted.

bltkmt

Enlightened

Have not heard anything yet (still want it though), but please confirm that this comes with the standard body as well? And do you have the standard battery and spacers? Thanks

acourvil

Enlightened

Ummm . . the standard body is part of the AAA body, i.e., it's two pieces. If you want to use the standard body, you take out the AAA extension.

tricker

Enlightened

Have not heard anything yet (still want it though), but please confirm that this comes with the standard body as well? And do you have the standard battery and spacers? Thanks

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=178295
i don't think he has standard batteries as it wasn't included when he bought this light....but Mr. Milton seems very nice and i am sure will get back to you shortly, as he has answered all my pm's about this so far.....you just pulled the trigger a little faster than me:banghead:

plus batteries included have like 3x the capacity i think