• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Lunasol 27 (price lowered)

ibcj

Enlightened
For sale is my Lunasol 27, which is in mint condition - never carried or dropped. It has seen maybe 5 minutes of runtime and has been sitting on a shelf since I received it directly from McGizmo. It's a beautiful light, but I don't see myself giving it the use it deserves.

Price is $600 $580 shipped to US only, via USPS Priority Mail. Insurance is extra upon request. Preferred payment is via non-credit card Paypal.

*** Item is Sold ***

2509325945_9250e55570.jpg

2509305771_39329219c4.jpg

2510161840_e14732f5cb.jpg

Last edited:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lunasol 27

Good luck on your sale. I liked my LS27 so much that I just picked up a spare one.
Don isn't going to make any more of them.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome light from a great seller!! :thumbsup:

ibcj

Enlightened

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm aware that we might not see anymore of these. That along with the fact that I often kick myself later for selling McGizmo's, made me price it a little higher than some have sold for recently. If it doesn't sell, it's a sign. :poke:

bf1

Enlightened

I have two myself. You will kick yourself for selling it.

JohnTz

Enlightened

This is the ultimate no comprimise Lunasol form factor. Don may do some new ones in the 20 size but they will be tradeoffs compared to the 27. This is the best there is from Don and probably will never be built again.

Prepare to kick yourself hard. :)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Sorry to go off topic here... Nystrpr vouches for me

Where did Don say he wasnt building anymore?

I love my LS27, any buyer will love this light BTW.... :wave:

ibcj

Enlightened

No worries PSM. :wave:

I can't remember if I saw him post it anywhere else, but check out this post from yaesu's thread about which people will carry L20 or L27.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2476258&postcount=7

Below is quoted from the post by McGizmo.
"As to the subject of this thread and which will you carry, I believe the LunaSOl 20 by virtue of its smaller head is an easier light to carry in anticipation of use and for that reason, I plan to move forward with the 20 platform instead of the 27 platform. When the light is in hand and actually in use, I think the 27 has the advantage."

As to what actually happens, it's anyone's guess. :shrug: This light is a beauty with two very useful beams. Now back to the sale. :tinfoil:

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great flashlight.
Don has mentioned that he has a lot of the 27mm reflectors.
For now though the Lunasol is a wonderful flashlight. IMHO the Lunasol concept reflects the best in pure utility in flashlight design. If you need a flashlight at work almost any work...This is the light for you. It will last until you retire.
Think about it as a tool this may be the last light you ever need to buy. Lets say that you plan on working for another 10 years. that is $60.00 a year. When you are done with it sell it for what you payed for it or more in ten years.

I am happy to say that I heeded Don's warnings. You never know what will happen. We may never see another light from Don ( I doubt it just using this as an example) Buy this light you will not be sorry.
Yaesumofo

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is the ultimate no comprimise Lunasol form factor. Don may do some new ones in the 20 size but they will be tradeoffs compared to the 27. This is the best there is from Don and probably will never be built again.

Prepare to kick yourself hard. :)

I agree with all of this. If you are the person who keeps checking this thread trying to talk yourself out of making the jump, now is the time to do yourself a favor and get off the fence. This light is an AMAZING piece of work! It is inching it's way into my all time favorite lights list at a rapid clip!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lunasol 27 (price lowered)

I'll Take It :twothumbs

as per our PM.

:paypal:

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light received today, it hasn't left my hands since! LOL

Thanks for the superfast shipping!