Mind boggeling find...

mystillwater

Newly Enlightened
I've been more or less a lurker for years now. I pop in and read from time to time. I guess i'm mainly just a gear guy with a minor in flashlights. I've got a pretty decent collection (a dozen or so... highlights include a couple Novatacs, a few Surefires including a prototype i was recently given by a friend... more on this later, a bunch of Streamlights, a few headlamps, ect.).

I'm always looking for a good deal to pop up or a new gadget that catches my eye. well.. the other day i stumbled into the once-in-a-lifetime take most gearheads only dream of..

a friend of mine bought a gunshop and let me pick thru some old inventory.. here's what i ended up with:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/danfisherdanfisher/IMG_0136.jpg

yep... that's alot of Surefire. cool stuff... weird stuff... stuff i've never heard of it... some of it so old it's marked "Laser Products, Inc."

more details to come as i sift thru it and figure out what i've got.

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great find!

I would say gunshop would net weapons lights, in which a bulk of them look like those kind of lights based upon the boxes.

Collectors will go ape doo doo over the two rows on the rigth hand side. Those are shall we say vintage Surefire products when they were labeled as Laser Products....

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek:
Jebus! You should go buy a lotto ticket or head to Vegas with that kind of luck. :p
Give us an inventory if you get the chance. And plenty of pics to make us drool.

click

Newly Enlightened
Yep, you've got a collectors wet dream there dude. I would hit ebay and make some serious coin.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
holy flashlights batman!

he let you have ALL of them?!.....

:D<< thats me happy for you but green with envy..

Crenshaw

greenLED

Flashaholic
:welcome: Dan!

I keep dreaming that some day I'll go to a yard sale and somebody will be offloading their collection for $5.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you happen to have any old 6P's....I would love to buy one from you!

Just one would make me sooooo happy :twothumbs

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Dude, that REALLY IS mind-boggling..:faint:

Gotta be a record for most new SureFires purchased at one time (by a non-dealer).

Gary

I might be wrong, but I got the impression that his friend gave him the lights.