• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Lunasol 27 *withdrawn*

jemab

Enlightened
I've got a lunasol 27 that needs a new home. Excellent condition... has only seen a couple hours of runtime.

$565, shipped priority mail. Insurance extra at buyers expense.
US sale only on this one.

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Lunasol 27

thanks for the kind words dmdrewitt!

Besides a few of my fingerprints, it looks just like it did when it came from Don.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

All Lunasol flashlights look pretty much the same.
Here is a picture of a couple of mine.

lunasol3.jpg

Hope you don't mind. It is just that the idea of images of lights which do not differ from one to another (especially when it is a new light). The request for an image is not particulary helpful because sombody who is actually interested in a light such as the lunasol 27 is likley going to be familiar with it. It is that knowledge which will bring them to a Lunasol FS posting in the first place.
If you want it just buy it. IMHO is is uncool to request images for pictures of a light for which pictures are easily found.
Yaesumofo

Nice price. Pictures will help.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Is it from the new batch, do you have a picture of the actual light your selling.

JohnTz

Enlightened

All Lunasol flashlights look pretty much the same.
Here is a picture of a couple of mine.

lunasol3.jpg

Hope you don't mind. It is just that the idea of images of lights which do not differ from one to another (especially when it is a new light). The request for an image is not particulary helpful because sombody who is actually interested in a light such as the lunasol 27 is likley going to be familiar with it. It is that knowledge which will bring them to a Lunasol FS posting in the first place.
If you want it just buy it. IMHO is is uncool to request images for pictures of a light for which pictures are easily found.
Yaesumofo
Hey Yaesumofo,

I have one, I KNOW what they look like. Your coment of being uncool is uncool.:shakehead I was tryring to help the guy sell this wonderful light. People just seem to feel more comfortable buying something when they see the ACTUAL item not a picture of someone elses item.

Now go and be "smart" somewhere else. Seems your real good at that. Or if you have some issue take it to the underground.

jemab

Enlightened

I'm gonna withdraw this light, since there doesn't seem to be much interest and the thread is deteriorating.