Just a small way to say thanks

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
One of the things I like about my hobbies is not only the objects themselves, but the people as well. Being new to actually collecting and learning about lights has been made enjoyable by the folks here.

Since I do not know much about them, I have had to post several questions here. All of them have been answered quickly, completely and very politely. Scanning old threads has also provided much information that helps me to spend my money on good lights instead of wasting it on something that may or may not work.

I dont know enough to return the favor by answering questions, however one of my other hobbies is digital photography and imaging. So, to say thanks I have made up a photo to use as desktop wallpaper. Its not fancy or anything, but I think it looks kind of neat.

In my sig line is a link to my photo album. Click on it and then go to the flashlights album. Select the "sl3cwp" photo to view a small version. If you like it and want it then shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will send you the wallpaper size version.

Thanks.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Nice pic!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
fc60d0d1.jpg

I'd like a copy...E-mail sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TIA,

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to those who emailed. Just one more I made up if you would like it. Follow the same link in my photo album. You can view the photo called "sl7-2-400" . Shoot me an email if you might want a wallpaper sized copy.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Another nice one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I like the warm colors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
fc5e496b.jpg

Awaiting your e-mail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm about to review a Streamlight Pro-Polymer 4-AA, but I guarantee the pictures I have on my website will be quite crappy when compared to RichardMT's photos. You won't want to use my pics for wallpaper, that's for certain. :-O

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
I have a surefire light here...old 6P. Dont have anything made up suitable for wallpaper but I will work on something in the next day or so. I dont own an arc....yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RichardMT

Newly Enlightened
Rothrandir - Sorry for the delay on a SF background. Took a couple days to come up with something that looked half-way decent. Anyways, there is one there now called sfwp-400. Shoot me an email if you want the full size version. There is also one for the PT Attitude...called Attitude5 if anybody wants it. Thanks.