Fenix Microfire Warrior-III K3500R Rechargeable Tactical 35W HID ??

StarHalo

Flashaholic
It's an unbeatable deal if you're looking for 3500 lumens in a package that size, most Mag-ish-sized turnkey HIDs with that kind of output are far more expensive. You can pay a lot less for the same output if you're willing to go way bigger, as in "I need a shoulder strap" bigger:

http://www.batteryjunction.com/n30-3161.html

$140 for 3500 lumens will always be a good deal, as long as you're willing to carry it. Keep your eye on your local Costco/Sam's also, Sam's recently had a similar light to the one above for *$20*.

saeckereier

Newly Enlightened
Just for clarification: You didn't find this on Fenix's website, mainly because it's not a Fenix product, you're talking about the Warrior III HID light made by Microfire which is among other things sold by fenix-store. I only point this out in case you didn't notice. Fenix-store is an independent seller and not Fenix itself

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
You can't get more bang for your buck as far as I'm concerned, they're really well built lights. If you're looking for a good deal on something a little less bright, I have a K2000R+extra battery+extra bulb for sale on Marketplace.

~Chip

Patriot

Flashaholic
It's a decent little light although it's closer to 2500-2700 lumens, not 3500. That's ok though because for it's size there isn't really anything that compares to it. For the money though, there are many other nice HID lights with much better 4200K color temperature. The K3500 is very blue at 6000K. I think the N30 at battery junction is among the very best HID values available.

Maybe check out the HID section of the forums. There is a lot of good info over there.

vandraiss

Newly Enlightened
I have a K3500R and a Surefire 10X and a Wicked Lasers Torch. All are considered high power flashlights. The K3500R is my absolute favorite. At 9.5 inches long and 28 ounces it fits in a back pocket. It's runtime is near an hour and it throws 1/4 mile with ease. No flashlight I've seen comes close in machining quality and detail. If you buy one from the Fenix Store and enter the coupon/discount code "CPF8" at checkout, you will get 8% off. That's over $40 off at current pricing.

Newly Enlightened
Just for clarification: You didn't find this on Fenix's website, mainly because it's not a Fenix product, you're talking about the Warrior III HID light made by Microfire which is among other things sold by fenix-store. I only point this out in case you didn't notice. Fenix-store is an independent seller and not Fenix itself

:ohgeez:

I feel really, really, really stupid right now.

Thanks for the other information guys.