Heavy Artillery

Groundhog66

Banned
A friend brought one of his new toys over last weekend, definitely fun to shoot. Needless to say, it got a lot of attention. You will notice the "CA Legal" belts of 10 shells, we do live in the "No Fun State" after all.

DSC02277.jpg

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's also some modded (semi-auto) BAR's on the market. That would be a fine pair.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
It was pretty cool, granted it IS a glorified .30-06......but it is FUN to shoot. If CA was a "Fun State", it would be full auto..:twothumbs

I thought you could still own full autos in CA as long as it was pre-1986, the $200 tax stamp was paid, and fingerprints and paperwork was all completed.

Is this not the case?

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
I have a couple of friends who have gotten into Heavy Artillery - and no, I don't mean .50 cals - they have gotten into muzzle loading blackpowder cannons - one has a 4" cannon, the other I think it's a 6" mortor

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
But officer it's not a machine gun, it's just a bunch of semi-automatic weapons with electrically pulled triggers.

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh it's still pretty cool. Like flashaholics with a new flashlight - it's about expectations. Once we get started a mere 100 lumens is "kind of dim." It is a nice little piece of history.

Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
But officer it's not a machine gun, it's just a bunch of semi-automatic weapons with electrically pulled triggers.
:crackup: That is an instant classic. :)

Sorry to disappoint most of you guys, I thought it was pretty cool though.
If it goes "bang," it's cool. If it goes "bang" and fires .30-06, it's very cool. If it goes "bang," fires .30-06, and looks almost like a tiny M2HB, it's extremely cool. :)