• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Both Sold: Ti Dragon & SS DragonHeart

Both SOLD: my two Bulk Dragon lights. Both mint. Both as received with virtually no use. Shelf gods all the way. PayPal only, No PP Fees. CONUS priority shipping included in the price. International shipping available - PM me for quote. Optional postal insurance available at cost. First to respond, here in the thread, with "I'll take it" has priority for item specified. Please PayPal following your "I'll take it" post. PayPal addy is the e-mail addy in my profile.

1. Ti Dragon, serial number 24 of 40. All titanium. Only about 40 were made. Includes both regular smooth bezel and attack bezel as pictured. Also includes one Li-ion rechargeable 18650 cell, fully charged (cell charger not included), $805, SOLD.

2. SS DragonHeart, all stainless steel. About 20 were made. Includes one Li-ion rechargeable 17500 cell, fully charged (charger not included), $325, SOLD.

Photos: Ti Dragon is the longer one (on the left):
IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

Attack bezel looks bent in photo. It isn't - that's an optical illusion. :)
IMG_3440.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Dragon Power

GREAT COMBO Dad!
What a great chance to pick up two classics
+1

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Dad,

I wish I could swing the SS dragonheart right now. Between my wife and daughter my brass DH is pretty much no longer in my possession. I really like, well, pretty much everything about them.

How is the weight of the SS compared to the Ti and brass? I love the way the SS looks, and I imagine it is just slightly lighter than the brass ones.

Hey Dad,

I wish I could swing the SS dragonheart right now. Between my wife and daughter my brass DH is pretty much no longer in my possession. I really like, well, pretty much everything about them.

How is the weight of the SS compared to the Ti and brass? I love the way the SS looks, and I imagine it is just slightly lighter than the brass ones.

Chris, in all honesty it has a great weight to it. Feels very high quality - better, even, than that of the Ti Dragon. More substantial and probably very comparable to the brass DH (I sold mine a few months back so can't compare). I will add, too, that the DH has a brighter, whiter output than the Dragon. I much prefer the look of the SS DH to the brass DH because the brass came high polished, which is not my style, while the SS came machined. Thanks for the question.

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Price Drop! Dragon Power

was that SS DH bead blasted,I was wondering why it doesn't have a satin finish,thanks.
I really like the looks of it though.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic

They're both awesome but the SS one really gets my attention. Maybe because it seems closer to attainability...lol. Sweet lights dad. :)

Rudi

Enlightened

The Titanium Dragon is the most awesome of the many Mr. Bulk beauties all the way back to the VIP.
Looks perfect to the eye; feels perfect in hand, and is a great performer. Mine keeps growing on me.

Last edited:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd love to grab just the Ti control module.

The Titanium Dragon is the most awesome of the many Mr. Bulk beauties all the way back to the VIP.
Looks perfect to the eye; feels perfect in hand, and is a great performer. Mine keeps growing on me.

Thanks, Rudi, but - to trash my own thead - I think the Ti Chameleon is the most awesome of the Bulk lights. :D

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm very interested in the Ti Dragon...

Where's the original sales thread on F-F? If somebody can email the link to me, that would be great...The control module thing has me very interested.

Thanks,
Scott

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Brandon :)

EDIT: email sent, with offer.

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited: