Need ideas for TK10 Holster

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really need some help finding a holster for my Fenix TK10. I would love a hard holster but a good quality nylon holster would be good too. I cant find any ideas anywhere. Please help!! :shrug:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered mine from fenix-store and it was the one everyone else had. It just got torn up from daily use. I want something that fits well and lasts long. I have tried many many generic flashlight holders and nothing fits, especially with the cigar grip ring.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, im looking for something that isnt nylon. the surefire V71 is very close and so is the blackhawk gladius holster..........

Niconical

Enlightened
To Climberkid...

I'm also not convinced by the nylon holsters for a relatively larger light like the TK10, and I have the same problems with the supplied one, a hand to pull the light up and a hand to hold the holster down. However, the standard Maxpedition single sheath actually looks quite good, and I'd be using it horizontally which solves the riding up issue.

Anyway, I've ordered one and will let you know how it works out for the TK10 sometime next week when it arrives.

http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3035

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
I have a bunch of Maxpedition gear, but never really looked at their holsters as I always carry my lights bezel down in my pocket with a clip. However, after seeing the horizontal carry of those sheaths, I might just have to start doing that instead. My Gerber Resolve belt sheath turned me on to horizontal carry, to the point that I sewed on a new piece of nylon webbing when the old pieces wore off just so I would wear it horizontal.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
To Climberkid...

I'm also not convinced by the nylon holsters for a relatively larger light like the TK10, and I have the same problems with the supplied one, a hand to pull the light up and a hand to hold the holster down. However, the standard Maxpedition single sheath actually looks quite good, and I'd be using it horizontally which solves the riding up issue.

Anyway, I've ordered one and will let you know how it works out for the TK10 sometime next week when it arrives.

http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3035
yes please let me know how that works. they look like they are built very well, and i have heard nothing but good things about them. thanks

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a company called Ripoff that makes fairly rugged Nylon holsters. They are made in the U.S.A. BrightGuy carries a pretty good supply of these holsters. I just picked one up for my E2DL and really like it.

I believe the BL153 or CO153 would be tight but the perfect size.

Bill

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a company called Ripoff that makes fairly rugged Nylon holsters. They are made in the U.S.A. BrightGuy carries a pretty good supply of these holsters. I just picked one up for my E2DL and really like it.

I believe the BL153 or CO153 would be tight but the perfect size.

Bill

awsome, thanks. i will check those out as well.:thumbsup:

Shreknow91

Enlightened
See if someone can make you a kydex sheath, or check out Lifter's leather. really top quality leather sheaths, and a great guy