CPF Thank yous !

d'mo

Enlightened
During last weekend's ice storm induced power failure, my family's lighting needs were provided by candle and LED flashlights. I'd like to take the opportunity to say a sew words of thanks;

Thanks to CPF and all members for getting me into such a productive and helpful hobby/obsession, that is not only fun, but has "real world" usefulness.

Thanks to CMG for making a long lasting, single-cell LED flashlight. Since it was so long lasting, I was not concerned about 'wasting" battery life when I provided it to my six year old daughter to play with.

Thanks to TonyB for his fantastic Solitaire mod. Its flawless wide beam was perfect for illuminating the gas-stove surface for cooking.

And special thanks to Peter Gransee and Arc Flashlight, for making the LS and AAA, the workhorses of a weekend without power.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

i'm never so lucky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif :jealous:

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear everything worked out ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I cleared 15A a couple of times with my fusion on my melon. I have to say the Tigerlight is the best damage survey tool for stuff like this. Needless to say I never herd any "too many flashlights" comments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif