Leaf body questions

flashburn72

Newly Enlightened
I was on light hound looking at the leaf bodys ( looking for single 18650 tube for scorpion ) But I really dont know what I am looking at.
Can sombody give me a quick rundown on what these bodys fit?
Thanks in advance.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I think BigLeef is for C sized Li-on batteries.

Read the descriptions, C is for Surefire 6P, C2, Z2 and similar lights. E is for E series, and adaptors should be pretty easy to figure out.

I'm not sure if they have a Scorpion 18650 body.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
also ask at lighthound, if they have another complete Scorpion 18650, or just a body, left

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isn't the scorpion a two cell light?

If you wanted to go with an 18650, I think you'd need to get a 2x18650 body which would be about twice as long. Maybe 18500's would be a better choice cause that would be about 50% longer.

If you wanted a single cell light, I think you're stuck with a strion setup... And a strion is a rechargeable 1x18650 light out of the box.

Fivemega made some E-Series Strion/Scorpion adapters... and they were different, so I don't think the sockets are the same for the two lamps.

Don't trust me, though, I'm just thinking about what you're really asking and what is important to me in a flashlight... and... where this topic should be going. :candle: