Arc6 auctions: first set of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the first set of 10 auctions, each for one Arc6 flashlight. All the Arc6 flashlights will be sold by Auction. The auctions last for 7 days, closing this coming Saturday.

Serial numbers 20 and below will be auctioned later in the process. Also, there will be missing serial numbers due to QC. I do not know what the price will be for the units after serial number 100 since I haven't settled on the LED for the next batch.

by serial number:

Good luck and have fun!

Arc6 webpage

peter

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
coolsmiley.gif

Groundhog66

Banned
Peter, I have to say YOU SUCK......:barf:, VERY nice way to repay you biggest supporters. I honestly hop you fall flat on this, and ALL the rest of your future endeavors.....

CPF'ers unite, let the Ebay scabs have these pimped "prototypes". If you REALLY want to know how I feel, just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to give you my number.:thumbsdow

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just noticed that the auction includes both battery sleeves. Hopefully production Arc6's will be < $275

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
"All the Arc6 flashlights will be sold by Auction."

Does this mean all future Arc6's ever made will only be sold by auction? Or just this initial batch?

Groundhog66

Banned
Needed to add this.....How can you be selling something on Ebay the is currently being Beta Tested??? Sounds to me like you are rolling the dice hoping nothing goes wrong with the product you are putting out to the world, hasn't even been a proven product yet.......:confused: GOOD LUCK to those who spend top dollar on these trial offers....

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does this mean all future Arc6's ever made will only be sold by auction? Or just this initial batch?

I'm asking myself the same question, maybe Peter could shed some light on this situation.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Peter has mentioned previously that approximately the first 100 or so (that has the limited Lumileds K2TF LED) will be up for auction (since they are rare). These are pre-production models. All others will be available through the website.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/179689&page=31

post #912

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I just noticed that the auction includes both battery sleeves. Hopefully production Arc6's will be < $275

Yeah right, I wouldn't count on it. That's what ebay's for....:whistle:

Well hopefully it will finally be sold for a reasonable set price on the Arc site. Then maybe I'll consider buying one.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
IM a bit confused also... Are there going to be ONLY 100 ever made?? :thinking: Or are they going to be a regular production light after the Ebay sales??

OK Max answered my question..Thanks for that link Max, now I understand the whole Ebay drama...

Last edited:

cnw4002

Newly Enlightened
I will second that. I got burned once and have no intention of getting burned again.

Peter, I have to say YOU SUCK......:barf:, VERY nice way to repay you biggest supporters. I honestly hop you fall flat on this, and ALL the rest of your future endeavors.....

CPF'ers unite, let the Ebay scabs have these pimped "prototypes". If you REALLY want to know how I feel, just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to give you my number.:thumbsdow

ibcj

Enlightened
I wish everyone the best of luck with the auctions. May everyone get what they want.

I have to say that I am disheartened to see this. I have always liked Arc products and customer service. I've only been around CPF for three years and I know that Peter has given much to the community. To me, this seems like a step in the wrong direction.

The idea of auctions for the Arc6 was floated on the forum and there were many who didn't like the idea, myself included. I can only now let my dissatisfaction be known with my wallet. There is plenty of competition in the flashlight business. Best of luck Arc & Peter.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agree or disagree, it is Arc's right to sell as they choose as it is your right to buy or not to buy this light. I may not agree but I will defend Peter's right to the Capitilistic dream, be it short lived or not

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awww man! This does suck! Looks like I will not own one of these anytime soon.:thumbsdow

Status
Not open for further replies.