Any CPF codes for TadGear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
I'm about to order the NEI and was wondering if there are any discount codes for that site.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent you a pm for an alternate place to order that does offer a cpf code. Speaks English and thus far has shown great customer service to me. If anyone else wants a recommendation feel free to pm me. I would recommend against ordering from Tad where they have had hit and miss service and shown a disregard for customer oriented service. Not to mention they are no longer associated with Nitecore so you would not be able to receive further service from them.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Thujone, no offense, but..... :)

TAD has never done me wrong, I have had 5-7 orders w/ Tad in the last couple years. With that said, they are a lil backed up due to a surge of orders. I find that on average the wait from order to shipping is about a week. Not a big deal to me. Tad Gear has a forum on the USN where they invite feedback and design suggestions etc. Dont see to many companies that are involved with forums, I think thats pretty cool. :cool:

Anywho, thats my .02.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
i hope not, ive bought so much from them already id be pissed if there was a coupon code i didnt know about!

when i bought my NDI from TAD recently, from putting the order in online to receiving the package, it took LESS than 48 hours. awesome.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is great to hear the positive feedback about tad, but for me and many others nothing will overcome the infamous display of customer malsupport a while back. But you must at least keep in mind that for nitecore products they are only clearing stock and no longer tied to nitecore. Could lead to support issues. But at the very least you will have to ship to HK. Again though cheers to all that have not been burned :) I have not been burned either aside from the disgusting thread in the jeers over at the MP.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
TADs no longer tied to NiteCore, yet are carrying all their new products? NDI silver, extreme etc? sounds strange to me.

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies fellas, I appreciate both sides of opinions about Tadgear but, I already placed my order with them. As for them no longer carrying Nitecore, this is what it says on their site...

As of 23MAY08 TAD Gear has ceased its relationship with Nitecore due to supply and delivery issues.
We are selling our remaining stock and when they are gone they are gone.
EdgeTac-Nitecore USA Warranty Policy EdgeTac-Nitecore products are guaranteed against manufacturer's defect for 12 months. Nitecore flashlights, if deemed defective, can be returned for evaluation and may qualify for an even exchange with same replacement product within the first seven days of purchase. Within twelve months of receipt, EdgeTac offers free repair service, except for any damage caused by abuse deemed beyond the product's operating parameters, or alteration and modification. Any alteration of modification of any EdgeTac-Nitecore products immediately voids any manufacturer's warranty. After twelve months, any repair and freight charges and will be the responsibility of the purchaser and may vary depending on service issue. Any warranty service issues must first Contact EdgeTac for the RMA#.

It appears that even though they are cutting relations with Nitecore they will stand behind their 12 month repair warranty, which only makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts