what is it with the Legend LX?

JMO

Newly Enlightened
I see several guys post on the buy/sell forums that they have them. Are they hard to find?
Was in WalMart in the neighboring town yesterday and they had 6. (our smaller WM only carries Garrity and a few Maglites)
They are $19.97

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
It took me almost a year to find one in the northeast. Must have hit 20 Walmarts. Finally found it at The Sports Authority.

Great light. Worth every penny.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just ordered a Legend LX from crawfordtool.com, it's a little more than what Wal*Mart, and other places people have talked about on here, but, here in Mid-Missouri I haven't been able to find one, and we have 3 Wal*Marts, a good number of sporting good stores, quite a few hunting/gun shops, and 2 really decent outdoor stores. I really wanted to know what the deal was with them, so I ordered one... It came out to be around $27 with shipping, I'm feeling kind of guilty, cuz I probably could have expended more effort to find one for ~$20... but... ya know... If it's as cool as everyone says it is.. it will be worth it...

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>It came out to be around $27 with shipping <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
IMHO, it is well worth $27. I think you'll be happy with your purchase. I hate to think of the time and miles I wasted looking for mine!
rolleyes.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

According to the Brinkmann Web Site, it seems as if they don't carry this light anymore...
frown.gif

Get 'em while the gettin' is fairly good...

--erik

Darkstar

Newly Enlightened
Just a heads up.I was in Pep Boys, auto parts, and they had a good selection of Brinkman flashlights.

JMO

Newly Enlightened
OK I think I am going to need to quit looking at this website. Since lurking and joining I have acquired a 6P, E2, and then the Legend LX.

I don't know the terminology of a lot of the electronics guys, but I would say that from an amateur view all three lights are equally bright.

I just bought the LX Friday, but I don't have it anymore. I showed it to my Dad last night next to his brandX 4 cell when we turned off all of the outside lights and now he has it.

I know no one here knows me, but if they want I will go back and get them a light for actual cost, but I can't go until next Tuesday at the earliest. $19.97 + 7% tax + actual shipping from Ga.

rlhess

Enlightened
According to Carl Roark at Brinkmann,

"That light has never been on the web site. It is still in production. If anyone wants to buy one they can get that through us by calling 1-800-527-0717."

Carl is the guy who responds to the customer form you fill out on their site. Seems very nice.

Cheers,

Richard

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well that's good news... seems strange though, that it's not listed as a product offering...

--erik