Updated QIII ??

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I read an older thread on the new version QIII however could not find it with the Google search of CPF. Seems like the old thread never really had any first hand reviews and I am curious if anyone actually has the new version QIII.

I remember the old style being a very nice light for the cost and had an incredible reflector. The body was easily modded and for a long time many here tinkered with the old QIII often making it into a great light. The makers website shows a new version with I believe a Rebel emitter and it seems like a great improvement on an already proven performer.

So has anyone actually handled one of these new versions and if so how does it perform? Is it as nice as the previous version? I am simply curious as the QIII seems to have dissappeared on CPF and was once a much talked about light.

Robocop

Nake thanks much for the link and that is just what I was looking for....I searched all over and probably should have checked our own review section first. Thanks again for the help.

Seems like a better version and I wonder why it does not seem to be as popular as the previous version. Regardless I am going to order one tonight and will keep you posted as to how well it performs.

Robocop

Nake your searching skills are indeed much better than mine and again I appreciate the link.