• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lioncub/Chammie Set Mix and Match

wallyrulz

Enlightened
Let me first say that I do not want to sell this. I have to.

Originally I was going to offer this:

Working (though needs some work) lioncub set

Or this:

semi-polished chammie set (empty control module)

Or this:

never used or carried chammie set (empty module, WELL used 18650 and lionhead)

But instead I have decided to let the buyer decide. You can build the set you want. It will include one control module, two heads, and 3 battery tubes. They don't all match, and they are FAR from pristine.

So here are the options.

Option #1: Control Module

left-empty chammie control module. This module was used for a long time, then had the driver and star removed, and the polishing process started to prep for HA. It is not perfect, and needs some more polishing.

middle-original lioncub control module. This has been my most carried lioncub. It is very scratched up, and the button has gotten hard to push. It works, but the button operation is spotty enough to warrant replacement. Original star, still bright.

right-empty chammie control module. I bought a brand new chammie, stuck it in a drawer with the hopes of some day getting it anodized. I never carried or used the 123 tube, control module, or head. However, it is not perfect, because if you sneeze on beadblasted aluminum, it will scratch.

Option #2: 123 Battery tube

left-unused chammie tube mentioned above. Never carried, but it does have a couple scratches.

middle-this comes from a chammie that I used a lot, but I mostly used it with the 18650 tube below. I have started polishing it, again in prep for HA. It still needs some polishing.

right-original lioncub tube that came with my first lioncub. It has tritium epoxied into the lanyard slot, and if you want the quick release, I'll include it also.

all include o-ring and springs.

Option #3:150 Battery tube

left-Otok 150 tube, made to match the original lioncub appearance. It also includes a pocket clip, however I removed the o-ring to put it on the 18650 tube I sold to Donn, so there is no o-ring. This guy has been carried A LOT and has the scratches to prove it. Lots and lots of scratches, and a couple of gouges as well. Does include spring.

right-Lionheart tube with a story. This guy belongs to the lionheart I lost while hunting in Kansas. It has been an orphan ever since. No it won't be a perfect match to the lioncub parts, but it is still an option. Includes spring. These did not have o-rings.

Option #4:18650 Battery tube

sorry, the only one available is the one on the left (you'll have to fight Donn for the other one). It was made by Otok to match the chammie. It started as a beadblasted light that got a lot of camping and hiking use. It was scratched pretty bad, then I started the polishing process just as stated above. It is not perfect, and would require a little more work. Includes spring and o-ring.

Option #6:Small head

left-unused uncarried beadblasted chammie slimhead (the description is bigger than the head!). This was kept in a drawer to be HA'd some day. Never happened. has a couple scratches, mostly from handling to take pictures. Reflector option, see below.

middle-chammie slim-head. Well used and worn, started polishing, but still needs more. Reflector option, see below.

right-Well used, seriously scratched original lioncub slimhead. Original thick bezel. Reflector option, see below.

Reflector option (sorry, no picture)
With any of the slimheads, you can choose from the following:
Mcr-20 aluminum reflector
Original ims 17 reflector
Q3 reflector-sanded to fit. Nice and floody.

Option #6:Lionhead

left-well used beadbasted chammie lionhead. Scratched pretty bad (used a lot).

right-well used bare lionhead. Also scratched pretty bad as it has been used a lot as well.

So, you can choose one option from each of the six above, and you will have one complete set. No they don't all match, but there is a lot you can do with what is there. I will also include two delrin caps for the extra battery tubes.

I am asking $300. This will include USPS Priority shipping to US. International add $10. Paypal or USPS MO only. I will eat paypal fees. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking.

Paul