• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << ALL SOLD THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS >>

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << ALL SOLD THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS >>

IM looking for a couple of these:

lanyard3.jpg

Or if anyone is able to make this out of SS or Ti. Let me know.

Interest List:

1. Cuso - 2
2. Thermal Guy - 3
3. Fuhgeta - 2
4. Katddady - 2
5. cbdudley - 2
6. Cowley - 2
7. Souptree -1
8. Crash - 4
9. Yaesumofo - 2
10. 84maroon - 2
11. L2azorback -1
12. ewchiu3 - 1
13. wrencher - 1

Total- 25

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: HDS Lanyard attachment by Eric_M

You have my word that i would buy at least three.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Put me down for 2 if it ever materializes...I actually tried to makes one of these myself out of a Christoph clip , and it cames out nice but got rusty very fast..:(. SS or Ti would be the ticket here.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Alright, what the heck, I'll see if I can get something to the machine shop this week for a quote :twothumbs let you know what they say. No promises, but probably ~$15 in Ti sounds about right.

~Chip

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright, what the heck, I'll see if I can get something to the machine shop this week for a quote :twothumbs let you know what they say. No promises, but probably ~$15 in Ti sounds about right.

~Chip
Sounds good to me..

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: HDS Lanyard attachment by Eric_M << Interest thread for Ti version also!>>

I edited the title, until Wvaltakis can make a separate thread so we can start generating interest..

cbdudley

Enlightened
Re: WTB: HDS Lanyard attachment by Eric_M << Interest thread for Ti version also!>>

I'm in for a couple if they are not crazy expensive.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I bought a bunch of these when they were first available and I am pretty sure they cost me more than $15.00 each. $15 would be a good deal.
IMHO the Stainless steel version is the niciest looking.

I guess I was lucky get them when they were being made.
I don't remember who made them to begin with. Have you checked with him?
While a machine shop SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE THESE I DON'T THINK
they were machined. I think they were formed. That said there may be a template form that these were made on somewhere. Having these (forms) made is not cheap. Finding the one used to make these in the first plcse may save time and money. The units I have are very nice and were well made.
Yaesumofo

Eric_M

Enlightened

That was me.

I actually purchased the remaining stock of the old stainless clips from all the dealers out there and modified them.

I was working on a version from scratch but it never materialized. (family, kids, other projects)

Wish I could be of more help.

Eric

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

That was me.

I actually purchased the remaining stock of the old stainless clips from all the dealers out there and modified them.

I was working on a version from scratch but it never materialized. (family, kids, other projects)

Eric
More history to learn.. I didn't know there where SS clips made for the HDS. Anyway thanks for droping by Eric_M....Lets hope Wvaltakis2 comes with some good news..

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you confirm that they were formed rather than machined?
Yaesumofo

That was me.

Eric

Eric_M

Enlightened

The stainless pocket clips were definitely stamped and then formed.

Cowley

Newly Enlightened

I'd be in for a few.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still looking at any solution..

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chip, I would like 1 of these for HDS and 2 as replacements for the McGizmo Ti PD clip.

Highly prefer Ti.

Please PM me if this proceeds and I don't appear to have kept up.

Thanks! :twothumbs

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Could yopu adapt this part to work on the PD series of McGizmo lights?
I would buy several if so. This may be a new untapped market for this (or somthing very like it made for the PD or Lunasol)part.
PLease PM me of possible.
Yaesumofo