• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Leef 1X18650 M-head, C-tail body

1wrx7

Enlightened
I've looked around and the only ones I've found are nickel plated:cool: They look great but I need one in either natural, grey, or black for this light:sigh:

Lighthound told me they would contact me when they get some more in stock:twothumbs ...... but, I thought I would try my luck here too.

I have a special package that should arrive by the weekend:naughty: Thankfully I found a way to run it on two 123's until I can find one of these bodies but, I really need one of these bodies to complete the light:tinfoil:

If you have one please send a PM. I have SF and come custom stuff I could offer as trade if $$ don't do it for you:D

Thanks,
Keith

1wrx7

Enlightened
BUMP

I got my KL6 back from Milky with a P7 in it:party:

016.jpg

It's running on a M3T body with 2X123 and a dummy cell. The Leef body will let me get guilt free lumens and a smaller overall sized light. I have Paypal at the ready:poke:

1wrx7

Enlightened
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm even using a SW02 on the M3T body right now.

Hey Donn..... Aren't you remodeling right now? I bet you could use a couple of $$:poke:

Thanks for the picture. It gives me a good idea of what I'll end up with when I find a body.