• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **McGizmos ALL SOLD**

StrayLight

Enlightened
I blame all of you here at CPF for my McGizmo addiction, acquiring six lights in six months, but I think I've found McGizmo perfection in the LunaSol27/C-pak combination. My wife makes fun of the lanyard I use with it, but this light goes everywhere with me now. As for the rest, hard as it is to let these go, I just won't be using them:

Ti PD27-S ($600 $580 $560 $550 $530 $510) SOLD This one has been lego'd from the PD-pak (new, green trit) from a LunaSol27 and the 27-S head (older but very good/excellent) from a 27-S-C I recently acquired. Based on the significant difference in wear between the 27-S head and C-pak, I don't believe they were original to each other, though I cannot verify this. While the C-pak is dented, scratched, and in places shows evidence of heavy polishing, the 27-S head is in much better and unaltered condition. It does have a few faint scratches and some burring at the machined edges. Actually, the whole head is slightly more roughly machined than the silky smooth Ti of Don's most recent offerings. Anyway, I'm keeping the LS27 head and C-pak, so this lego is the result.
Art of the Hide black sharkskin holester for PD27/LS27, identical to one seen here, available for $75. SPF

Ti PD-S Non-Mizer ($670) SOLD From the most recent and last PD-S wave, as new from Don and never carried. Green trit in the piston. Comes with an Art of the Hide black cowhide holester (based on a discussion with Matthew to create a non-exotic hide, but still elegant work-grade holester). This is still one of my favorites and I don't really want to sell it, so I've priced it accordingly, but I suppose that everybody has his price.

Ti PD Mule Non-Mizer ($480 $470 $460) SOLD White trit in the piston. Carried for a few days and accidentally banged against a wall once, this looks new except for some small dings/dents <what's the word I'm looking for?> in two adjacent angular facets of the head. This sounds much worse than it actually is, but in the interest of full disclosure... now you know. These two small flat surfaces could easily be polished smooth, but I'm selling this Mule as is. This one also comes with an Art of the Hide black cowhide holester of the same utilitarian design noted above. The holester does show some slight wear from the Mule being removed and replaced repeatedly over a week's time.

EN Aleph McClickie Mule ($180) SOLD Electroplated nickel over aluminum, host only (no LE), new, comes with an Art of the Hide black elephant hide holester. I'll include a GITD reflector disc made for the Mule by Sgt LED.

I'm not willing to sell the holesters separately from the lights, unless you line up another buyer on your own for whichever one you don't want.

In trade, I'm looking for a mint LunaSol27, details to be worked out depending on which light. No longer looking for a trade... just picked up a LS27 at a great price.

Prices include priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the CONUS (insurance & international shipping extra). Paypal and money order accepted domestically, Paypal from "verified" buyers in US funds required for international sales. No fees for Paypal. Postal insurance is highly recommended.

mcgizmo%20001.jpg

mcgizmo%20002.jpg

mcgizmo%20007.jpg

mcgizmo%20003.jpg

mcgizmo%20004.jpg

mcgizmo%20008.jpg

mcgizmo%20010.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Re: McGizmos FSOT: Ti PD-S, Ti PD27-S, Ti PD Mule, EN Mule

PM sent,nice prospects...gl

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: McGizmos For Sale: Ti PD27-S, Ti PD Mule, EN Mule

Ti PD-S with holester sold to fenriswolf.

Thank you.

I'm sad to see it go...

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: McGizmos For Sale: Ti PD27-S, Ti PD Mule **PICS ADDED**

YAY, I finally managed to post some photos (why this was so f*%~g hard I have no idea).

In re-reading my descriptions since I added the photos, it comes across like I'm selling damaged goods, but these are really just minor cosmetic flaws. I hope this is more evident in the pics than my written descriptions.

BTW, the elephant hide holester is NOT purple, it just appears that way in the pic for some reason.

Ninjaz7

Enlightened

Excellent deal,perfect en mule...got to fondle a LS27,sweeeet.Thanks for everything straylight,a real pleasure:D.

StrayLight

Enlightened

Excellent deal,perfect en mule...got to fondle a LS27,sweeeet.Thanks for everything straylight,a real pleasure:D.

Ninjaz7, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Now, go get yourself an LE and use that Mule. Thanks again.

Bump for the rest.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: McGizmos For Sale: Ti PD27-S, Ti PD Mule *2nd PRICE DROP*

PM replied.

Looks like someone's interested in the Ti PD Mule by itself...

...anyone want just the Art of the Hide Mule Holester?

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened

PM replied.

Again, anyone interested in the PD Mule holester by itself?
I have interested parties for the Mule and am willing to sell the Art of the Hide holester separately to close the deal.