I am back

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadab

Newly Enlightened
thanks Gunner and Hopkins
So mens
I am back
After my first post (https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/187716) i was hounded upon like a lamb for my two questions. at that time i found the forumers to be rude , uncaring flamers and i thought i will never be here again but an afterthought came to me that many were also helpful , protective, taking pains to guide somebody, and it became clear that this community is just like many other in this world were 2% of the bad ones ruins the image of 98% nice people.

And the news here is
i have also jumped on this bandwagon and joined you people, Got a TK10 !!
one Q
do any of rechargeable RCR123 from Panasonic, Sanyo or other well known brand work with TK10?
Have anyone tried it practically ?

Shadab

Empath

Flashaholic
This thread will be closed for two reasons. One is it's a violation of CPF's rules. Second is because beyond being a pointer toward your first ill fated thread, much of the remainder of this post is flaming other members as rude and uncaring flamers.

If you would like to make use of our board to further your knowledge about flashlights, or to share your knowledge, you're as welcome as can be. As you no doubt noted when you agreed to the registration agreement, you also agreed to the fact that it is moderated, and has rules. Your survival depends on whether you wish to honor that.

Status
Not open for further replies.