Lakers Rule!

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for the pretender to the throne. Is it going to be the Celtics, or the Pistons? Lakers are going to beat whoever comes out of the Leastern Conference...

shakeylegs

Enlightened
I'm a long suffering warrior's fan but I have to say that Kobe is superman on court. And this year he's making his mates better players. Hat's off to the Lakers.

stitch_paradox

Enlightened
Last news I heard is that when Lakers lose this season again, LA would just make the Laker another soccer team. Oh... I wonder how Kobe would look in a high shorts with knee high socks.

Sorry adam! :nana:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't be surprised if Kobe had some soccer skills as well...either way WE'RE GOING TO THE FINALS!!!!!:party:

Mayo

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for the pretender to the throne. Is it going to be the Celtics, or the Pistons? Lakers are going to beat whoever comes out of the Leastern Conference...

Remember what happened last time you made it to the finals against the "leastern" conference? Oh, and you had a guy named Shaq then, and he was good back then.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remember what happened last time you made it to the finals against the "leastern" conference?

Yeah. That was a great series. Was it Gary Payton who couldn't be bothered to actually go into a game in the NBA finals ? At least Karl Malone had the sense to claim an injury. Let's not even get into how Kobe got out of his legal troubles and proceeded to miss all his shots.

That series strained all credibility. The rematch should be priceless considering the state of NBA officials these days.

Last edited: