• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Leef 2x18650(SOLD), Arc Mania TH Module (SOLD)

9x23

Enlightened
I have a few items for sale to make room for some new lights and projects.

PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE AT THE END BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.

1. Up for sale is an Arc Mania WYOS Lux V Turbohead module purchased from him almost 2 years ago in this thread. (KT4 shown not included but FS in other thread)
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/120156
Excellent craftsmanship and hardly any use since I've bought it due to the larger form factor light that it works in. It just sat on the shelf with the M3T so I am selling it. According to Arc Mania the converter is handmade running 1000mA to the emitter, and the input voltage range is 6.5 to 16 volts. These modules are not reverse polarity protected. I thought these were one of the best add-ons to the SF Turboheads if you wanted a bright LED lamp, and I still think it's pretty cool and bright even by today's standards. I also have a Lux V X-bin star (XX1T bin, I recall....will need to confirm) star that I was saving to upgrade this module but never got around to it, nor did I feel it was really necessary. I am asking for $130 shipped & insured with delivery confirmation (where available) as per my terms below. If you want the X-bin Star you can have that for another $20 along with the purchase of this module. The star is not for sale otherwise. SOLD TO LUX_LUMINOUS.....
DSC_0494-1.jpg

2. Up for sale is a Leef Natural HAIII 2x18650 body that I purchased to run the Arc Mania module with the KT4. Like the other parts it has just sat on the shelf so it is in the same condition as received from Lighthound. I am asking for $90 shipped & insured with delivery confirmation (where available) as per my terms below. SOLD TO cqbdude.....
DSC_0498-1.jpg

Terms & Conditions for sale:

1. First "I'll take it" with payment made within 24 hours will get it.
2. Please, do not post conditional "I'll take it" so as to avoid misundertandings.
3. I will not be able to post and respond until late this evening so please give me some time to respond to inquiries and posts.
4. Included in the cost is shipping via USPS Priority, insured to final destination and with confirmation, for the US.
5. International shipping will be at additional costs.
6. Once I deliver the parcel to the carrier, I am not responsible for loss of package thereafter, but I will assist you in initiating a claim with the carrier.
7. Payment via PayPal credit card or cash only, with no added fees. After posting "I'll take it" please send me a PM for my PayPal address.
8. I will ship on Monday provided payment is received by tomorrow.

Thank you

9x23

Last edited:

bxstylez

Enlightened
Re: FS: Leef 2x18650, Arc Mania TH Module

mmmmmmmm Leef 2x18650 bodies, VERY RARE!

9x23

Enlightened
Re: FS: Leef 2x18650, Arc Mania TH Module

mmmmmmmm Leef 2x18650 bodies, VERY RARE!

bstylez,

Yes, it is a Leef M-head C-tail in Nat HAIII and it is yours per your PM on the other thread. PP info coming.....

Thanks,

9x23

Britelumens

Enlightened
Re: FS: Leef 2x18650(SPF), Arc Mania TH Module

Hi 9x23,

May I know how much extra for the Arc Mania TH Module and the X-bin for International shipping.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

9x23

Enlightened

Hello Britelumens,

I just sent you a PM regarding international shipment so please post here if you want it.

Thanks

9x23

Hi 9x23,

May I know how much extra for the Arc Mania TH Module and the X-bin for International shipping.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

9x23

Enlightened

ARC Mania Tower SPF to Lux_Luminous............

9x23

cqbdude

Enlightened
Re: FS: Leef 2x18650(back up FS), Arc Mania TH Module (SPF)

Ill take this ..if still available..

. Up for sale is a Leef Natural HAIII 2x18650 body that I purchased to run the Arc Mania module with the KT4. Like the other parts it has just sat on the shelf so it is in the same condition as received from Lighthound. I am asking for $90 shipped & insured with delivery confirmation (where available) as per my terms below. STILL FOR SALE....

9x23

Enlightened
Re: FS: Leef 2x18650(back up FS), Arc Mania TH Module (SPF)

Ill take this ..if still available..

. Up for sale is a Leef Natural HAIII 2x18650 body that I purchased to run the Arc Mania module with the KT4. Like the other parts it has just sat on the shelf so it is in the same condition as received from Lighthound. I am asking for $90 shipped & insured with delivery confirmation (where available) as per my terms below. STILL FOR SALE....

cqbdude,

Yes, available and it's yours. I will PM you the PP info.

Thanks

9x23

9x23

Enlightened

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I will take it as per pm.

Britelumens,

Lux_luminous PM'd me an I'll take it about 6 hours ago regarding the Arc Mania tower so he is first in line. He couldn't post on this forum due to lost password so I posted for him. It is SPF to him, and if I don't receive payment by noon tomorrow (about 18 hours from now) you are next in line.

Thanks

9x23

Britelumens

Enlightened

Britelumens,

Lux_luminous PM'd me an I'll take it about 6 hours ago regarding the Arc Mania tower so he is first in line. He couldn't post on this forum due to lost password so I posted for him. It is SPF to him, and if I don't receive payment by noon tomorrow (about 18 hours from now) you are next in line.

Thanks

9x23

Hi 9x23,

Thank you. Please let Lux have it since I did not respond to you earlier.
I apologized for the late reply as I was out.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens