What's out there? AAA, single mode, forward clicky

Death's Head

Enlightened
This is getting ridiculous. I'm searching through dozens of pages just to come up with just two lights that fit my criteria.

Help a brotha out.

Looking for a simple set-up here. A light that uses a single AAA with a forward clicky and has only one mode. Preferably has a clip, and HAIII.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight Microstream body with Fenix L0D head if you wish to combine the two.

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my Microstream. To my naked eye, it looks like more than 20 lumens---and that's on an eneloop. I haven't even tried it on an e2 lithium yet, but based on T_I_N's charts, that will be a treat.

Monkeyboab

Newly Enlightened
What about Romisen RC-B3? forward clicky,single mode, cheap and bright(also easy to mod). Bit bigger than most AAA's though. I cant see past my Lod Q4 for a small light.

Rob

Al

Enlightened
Microstream:

Proprietary Micro Optical System (MOS), for optimized output and runtime
Up to 20 lumens output for up to 1.5 hrs runtime
Super-bright 1/2 watt, 30,000 hour high flux LED
An internal polymer body liner and shock proof switch housing allow for operation under the most extreme conditions
Rubber push button tail cap switch
O-ring sealed
Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
Corrosion and water resistant construction
Water resistant per IPX4; in accordance with specification EN 60529:1992
Type II MIL-SPEC abrasion and corrosion-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum
Shock-proof; drop test verified above the industry standard of six feet
Unbreakable pocket clip
Key ring and safety lanyard included
Includes (1) "AAA" alkaline battery
1.04 oz with battery
3.5" Long

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Lumapower Avenger has a clickie, but I'm not sure which kind, though it does have two modes which you don't seem to like.

The Microstream might be one of the better choices if you want single mode and forward clickie.

Dobbler

Enlightened
The Lumapower Avenger has a clickie, but I'm not sure which kind, though it does have two modes which you don't seem to like.

The Microstream might be one of the better choices if you want single mode and forward clickie.

The two modes of the Avenger are accessed by turning the bezel, so it's really two one-mode lights. The click switch is just off and on. You can "set it and forget it" as far as the low vs. high output. It's a really nice light overall.

Death's Head

Enlightened
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I'm going to check out the LumaPower. I like that it can act as a single mode. I just didn't want to bother with the 5+ modes that I see with many lights.

Abumustafa

Enlightened
The MicroStream uses an SSC emitter, but not the P4.

This is a very decent little light, with all of your listed requirements.

Lumenal or fellow Streamlight Microstream owners can you confirm that the Streamlight Microstream has an SSC emitter and where you got this info from i am about to buy this light it would realy help thanx :grin2:!!!