• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Knurled Brass PF Luce de Notte, Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN 300lm, Trit

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knurled Brass Luce de Notte *SOLD*

lucedenotte01zm2.jpg

Description:

Purchased from here - http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-195982.html
Second from left in top pic, and is shown in bottom pic here - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2448455&postcount=95

Knurled brass Luce de Notte by PhotonFanatic. Originally was built for donn who passed and then I nabbed it. Has an Ice Blue tritium sphere. But I have an order in for a custom one in the 2nd run, and I really don't need 2 so this one goes. Selling it now while its in new condition. Plus Im trying to commission something similar kinda from PF as well.

Beautiful piece, love everything about it. Just dont need 2 ;) Has a very slight mar on the dome, as received. Not noticeable really, doesn't affect light, just doing the full disclosure thing...

Price:
$185 $182 $179 shipped. Price will be dropped $3 daily until it sells.
$160 if paypal'd before 1PM PST today! *SOLD*

Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN *SOLD*

hhmilkyamp702tv4.jpg

hhmilkyamp703fv1.jpg

Description:

Same as the one here - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/196630

Milky was kind enough to see that I wanted one, and built another for me. Came direct. Many thanks to Milky for the gesture. I played with this for a few days, but this flood monster is not for me unfortunately. And I have another Milky P7 light already.

From Milky, in the thread above:
"The AMP7 is built in a McGizmo Aleph Mule EN clicky host via a standard-sized Aleph Light Engine (LE). Emitter is a SSCP7 CSWOI and driver is MadMax+ for use with a single primary or rechargeable cell. On RCR123, estimated overall output is 300 lumens... primary will yield a bit less but still be well into the 200s... primary will run for about 1 hour and rechargeable perhaps 40 minutes... and when the light dims, it will occur gradually rather than suddenly turning off. Qualitatively, this build is noticeably brighter than its equivalent using a single-chip emitter."

From Milky, in PMs:
"Your P7 Aleph Mule is done and ships with tomorrow's mail pickup! I hope you like it. IMHO the build turned out well though I do want to mention a couple things... first, the emitter is slightly off-center, not much but enough that you would notice it... this does nothing whatsoever to the beam quality, nor is it far enough off center to make the light look silly. I hope this is okay with you... the emitter is actually better heatsinked than that of the original light from the BST thread, so IMHO this one should serve you better in that regard. I would be happy to have it myself.

Second, the very top of the P7 dome comes right to the inner edge of the lens... if you look closely you can see a tiny contact patch. It's nothing to worry about, affects neither beam quality nor longevity of the emitter, and the actual contact point is smaller and more minor than it can appear when viewing it through the lens. This is normal, the other light was the same way... I wanted to tell you upfront so you would not have any surprises with the light.

[...] It's got great output and you should find it useful for a variety of things."

Very nice light in a great form factor. A flood monster on primaries, supposedly even better on rechargeables. As received, never left the house. Less than an hour runtime.

Price:
$350 $346 shipped. Price will be dropped $4 daily until it sells. *SOLD*

Merkava II DIY Glowring *SOLD*

Description:

Purchased from here - http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=169870

This is the straight tube one with flat ends. Comes with small split ring connected to a larger one. Brand new, as received. I bought 2, and aren't using either, so since I'm selling other stuff I thought I'd get rid of one.
Very nice and bright.

edit: Green trit

Price:
$20 shipped, well padded, by USPS First Class mail (not Priority + Insurance as the lights are). Price will be dropped $0.75 daily until it sells. *SOLD*

Sale Details:

Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread has priority.

Buyer will be notified by PM with PayPal address, and final shipping info.

PayPal payment only. CONUS only.

Prices include:
1) USPS Priority Mail with Insurance.
2) PayPal fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card.

I have 30+ great feedbacks at edcforums.com and 1 Cheers here, bid with complete confidence!

:popcorn:

Last edited:

elnino

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN 300lm, Knurled Brass PF Luce de Notte, Trit Keycha

I'll take it... Merkava II DIY Glowring

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN 300lm, Knurled Brass PF Luce de Notte, Trit Keycha

What color trit in glowring?

edit: nevermind then

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

sorry, its green

elnino - PM incoming

edit: stealth price drop on remaining items :naughty:

Last edited:

tricker

Enlightened

if the aleph mule makes it 87 and a half days I'll take it

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

:lolsign: at 87 days, it would be free at a drop of $4 per day. Very funny tricker

I'm actually drooling over this light. Too bad I spent too much money on lights recently.

if the aleph mule makes it 87 and a half days I'll take it

elnino

Enlightened

PayPal payment sent for the tritrium Merkava II DIY Glowring. Thanks.

The Coach

Enlightened

:lolsign: at 87 days, it would be free at a drop of $4 per day. Very funny tricker

I'm actually drooling over this light. Too bad I spent too much money on lights recently.

That makes two of us, but I was hoping it would last 40 days. :devil:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

andy and elnino - paypals received, items will go out today! thanks.

price drop on the beautiful luce de notte!

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Luce de Notte is $160 shipped if you post "Ill take it" and can paypal by 1PM PST today. so i can drop off all 3 at the post office. price goes back up to $179 at 1:01PM and drops will continue. thanks!

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FS: Knurled Brass PF Luce de Notte ($ drop!), Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN 300lm, T

Nice! The HoopleHead generosity strikes again. Good luck, man.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Knurled Brass PF Luce de Notte ($ drop!), Milkyspit Aleph Mule P7 EN 300lm, T

lol full circle

donn please PM or email me your shipping address first/asap. i know youre good for the paypal, i want to get this out today. thanks!

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

stupendous.

thank you buyers, and thanks CPF!

lovely fast sale. ALL SOLD now!

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aleph Mule P7 received. That thing is BRIGHT! Couldn't post right away due to seeing spots yaknow.