Where can i buy a REAL FENIX T1 or TK10??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Woodman

Banned
I'm looking for a FENIX T1 or TK10. "NOT A CHEAP FAKE"
Where can i purchase a "REAL GENUINE" Fenix to a good price. ($70.00)

Battery Junction is to expensive and Deal Extreme have FAKE. :whistle:

Where..? :confused: PLEASE..

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
fenix-store.com is where i got my TK10 and it turned into my EDC. not sure how shipping is for you though...

Max Woodman

Banned
Fenix-Store offers free international shipping. You need only be concerned with customs duty.

Wow..very interesting, free shipping to Sweden. it normaly cost me $20.00 USD in shipping.
One problem is that they refuse to mark the item as a GIFT for me. That will cost me + 40% extra in customs taxes and Swedich moms +25% Sweden is a expensive country to live in. Taxes-Taxes :thumbsdow

Max Woodman

Banned
oh, and definitely get the TK10.....it looks better

I think you have a point there...but what color shall i have? Black or Olive?
Is the Olive Green? or more natural? When i look att the Olive it looks like silver?

EDIT: One more question..is ther any "Plastic parts" at TK10?

Last edited:

HKJ

Flashaholic
Wow..very interesting, free shipping to Sweden. it normaly cost me $20.00 USD in shipping.
One problem is that they refuse to mark the item as a GIFT for me. That will cost me + 40% extra in customs taxes and Swedich moms +25% Sweden is a expensive country to live in. Taxes-Taxes :thumbsdow

The buy in EU, your can also get free shipping from EU dealers:

http://thephotonshop.co.uk/
http://www.qualityflashlights.co.uk/

but the prices are higher that us prices.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Look at the price in UK? 50.00£. And they only have BLACK color.

TPS is £48 and they have both olive and black. Is is more than US, but your do not have to worry about customs.

Your could also buy it in Sweden, but then it is 856 kr -> $143 or £72
http://www.friluft.se/product_info.php?products_id=3487&language=uk
I might be possible to find cheaper places, but I did not look further.

I have the same problem, but we just have to accept these prices with the places we live in.

Last edited:

__philippe

Enlightened

PM sent.

__philippe

Max Woodman

Banned
dealextreme. Don't know how you got the idea that its fake...

From here, this one is a FAKE. and i think the TK10 are exactely the same. (Sorry) Look at the LED-bin printing at the battery-tube WCQ2, there is the proof..that one from DX is a REAL FAKE :green: LumaPower don't mark the ORIGINAL LumaPower with "WCQ2"

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5424

New information how to trace a faked LumaPower from Ricky at
LumaPower.

Dear Max Woodman.

1. We include warranty card within each of our flashlight.
2. We never make any "LED-bin printing on battery tube"
3. All our serial number can be trace with dealers.

Best regards,

Ricky - Lumapower CS

Sales of Lumapower, [email protected]
2008-05-23

Picture at a "FAKED" LumaPower MRV from DX. With printed Led-bin at the battery tube. "REAL FAKE"

Hotlinked image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

mighty82

Enlightened
No they are not fake. What gives you that idea?? :crackup: :shakehead They are just a fenix dealer just like any other fenix dealer.

Max Woodman

Banned
No they are not fake. What gives you that idea?? :crackup: :shakehead

Jan Teigen, told me that's the true.. :grin2: Sorry Norway it's only a Joke about your song-bird Teigen.
But the info about the DX FAKE is 100% real.

I have a letter from Ricky at LumaPower there he give information about the FAKED LumaPower, who are printed at the battery tube with LED-bin. Just like the one from DX. (Sorry)

Last edited:

Kirodragon

Newly Enlightened
Free EMS Shipping Upgrade from DX is a red blanket for customs.

Even if you stay under the 200SEK ($33) limit it's an automatic letter from Arlanda asking you "What's inside?" and "What did you pay for it?". This is because DX doesn't declare contents and value properly.
A PayPal screendump will take care of that but it's still a 2 day delay.
If you paid more than 200SEK they apply 3.5% duty, 25% tax and a 63SEK (from China) handling fee.
If you paid less than 200SEK they ship it to you, no extra fees.

As for Fenix-Store they do declare everything properly (they round value down to nearest $10) so any extras are applied automatically.

I know this doesn't apply 100% to the OP but I thought I'd post this as a little FYI.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok Max, I support you whatever choice you make:twothumbs, thanks for letting us know that DX could be selling fake Lumapower goods.:scowl: Although I'm sure the Fenix TK10 DX is selling to be genuine, unless Fenix advises otherwise...

GOOD LUCK MAX!:wave:

Max Woodman

Banned
Ok Max, I support you whatever choice you make:twothumbs, thanks for letting us know that DX could be selling fake Lumapower goods.:scowl: Although I'm sure the Fenix TK10 DX is selling to be genuine, unless Fenix advises otherwise...

GOOD LUCK MAX!:wave:

Ok, Here is another FAKED LumaPower MRV from DX. Look at the chrome ring? it looks like it was homemade? The chrome is like bubbles.
NO THANKS!! i will never buy anything FAKE from DX.

Over-sized image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.