• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired >>> FS: Spy 007 #0223 <<< *** SOLD ***

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the I ran over Bambi and my insurance is eating me alive sale. Between my high deductible and preexisting hail damage It looks like I am in for a double whammy. On to the details.

Sale is for one 1st batch Spy 007 with serial number 02 23. I selected 23 as it is one of my favorite numbers and it is a prime (both 223 and 23 are prime), needless to say I purchased with the intent to keep. There are 2 fairly rare white B@rt trits installed. The torch is in perfect condition. As you will see in the pics below I have custom cut out some foam for the pelican case, and beneath the foam is the sticky note that was on the outside of the case denoting the serial presumable written by the man, the legend Dave (Data) himself. All original accessories included, lanyard and spare o-rings. Also included is a case logic zipper case for protecting the light when the pelican case is too bulky. As well as a 4 pack of Energizer CR123 batteries still new in the package from fenix-store expiration 2016.

Asking $1200, will ship via FedEX overnight insured. I accept only PP cash and for this sale only CONUS. I will accept the first "I'll Take It" in either a PM or in this thread. Due to value of the light I understand the purchaser may wish to remain anonymous. CPF time stamp will rule.

Here are the pics. There are a couple shots mixed in before I wiped off the Spy and the lighting I was using exaggerated the oils on the light from handling. Again the light is in mint condition.

2cxvjps.jpg

2s93eqo.jpg

2n9g50g.jpg

15yezqr.jpg

293wt3c.jpg

jt418m.jpg

2la6f4n.jpg

vifhc5.jpg

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: >>> Spy 007 #0223 <<<

Is this a first on B/S/T? If I hadn't pulled the trigger on two McGizmos this week, and had known this was coming...

Beautiful, functional art. Good luck.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: >>> Spy 007 #0223 <<<

I have to run some errands. Will be back frequently to answer any questions and tend the sale.

PS, forgot to mention that the tint is a perfect white with hint of cream. And the beam is to die for. This one hurts bad.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: >>> FS: Spy 007 #0223 <<<

After a PM conversation I checked on USPS overnight to see if they will insure the high value in a flat rate envelope and they confirmed they will. Also they have an automated mail machine that I could ship immediately with and if someone pulls the trigger really soon it could still go out tonight over night meaning you would get it as soon as monday, no later than tuesday.

To clarify I can also ship via USPS at the same rate if you prefer. And if someone pulls the trigger soon it can be in the post office outbox immediately.

**SPF** via PM

Last edited:
Thujone, I am so sorry to see you forced to sell this beauty. Although that price will certainly help heel the pain. You can come back to KC and see mine or griff's any time. We can even do it with our friends at Hooters again. :devil:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
So who got it???? Mine is serial#0224. Maybe they can have a family reunion some day.;)

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry you have to sell. Its an awesome piece of engineering.

I'd be interested in knowing the name of the lucky person who bought it if they are willing to become un-anonymous :candle:

David :thumbsup:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
The purchaser wished to remain anony. However in order to ship it today at the automated USPS station I had to drop a pair of batteries to make weight. But I weighed it without the envelope. Right before dropping it in the box I reweighed for the heck of it only to notice I was over the 13oz mark (contents are under). So depending on whether or not this holds up the shipment you may see a cheer or jeer for me :| Thanks for your concern Dad, I will take you up on that for sure. I can still feel the click of the wheel in my hand much like you never forget a beautiful woman. This is truly a sad day.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
:ohgeez: Dang, first its owners with no numbers, now we got numbers with no owner! :crackup:

Hmmmm......where's that wasckaly Kenster? :nana: