• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MacMalkoff! **SOLD**

donn_

Flashaholic
Here's a stunning Mac created 1.5-D host, with tailswitch, custom milled tube and finned head, all in HAIII olive drab anodizing. The condition is as new, and the color-matching between the three segments is excellent.

Inside, a Malkoff MagLite Quad Drop-in with 4x Cree Q5 WG emitters. The beam is approximately 10-12 degrees with a nice combination of spot and flood. The Drop-In module is constructed of CNC machined structural aircraft aluminum and has four regulated drivers. The current output is 1150ma per LED on 4-6 D cells. It requires 3.8 volts for regulated operation and the maximum input is 9 volts. The current draw is approximately 3500ma on 6 volts. The LED/faceted Fraen reflector sets are encased in high-temperature black epoxy.

The Malkoff Quad was a brilliant piece of design and execution, but it's been discontinued because Gene couldn't sell it for what it cost to build. Too bad, because it turns any D Maglite into a brilliant torch. I'm guessing at least 1,000 lumens at the emitters.

This one is set up to run on 2x AW C Li-Ion cells, and comes with an adapter tube to hold them. UCL lens.

011-7.jpg

012-6.jpg

$450...$425...$400... includes Priority Mail, Insured and Paypal fees.

The Fine Print:

All pricing includes the following:

1. Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, CONUS. (Mandatory)

2. Insurance on items priced over $50, CONUS. (Mandatory)

International Customers: I'll ship anywhere International Priority Mail goes. The same requirements apply. The shipment must be insured to the actual value of the item, and the buyer bears the added cost of both postage and insurance, over domestic charges. Customs forms will reflect actual cost of the item. No exceptions.

3. PayPal Fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card. (No other form of payment accepted.)

Unconditional "I'll Take It" posted in the thread has priority over any other expressed interest.

Prompt PayPal, to the address in my profile, required.

Trades and counter-offers will be considered. Please use the email address in my profile instead of PM.

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Re: MacMalkoff!

Wow Donn,

What a beauty.

Let me sell some of my network test equipment and hope this is still available because I will get it.

Meltdown

Enlightened
Re: MacMalkoff! **2ND REDUCTION**

will it run on two D cells without the adaptor in place?

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Re: MacMalkoff! **2ND REDUCTION**

Free bump. Drop dead gorgeous photon projector. :twothumbs Alas, funds are scarce and times are hard so all I can do is look and drooooollllll.

Gary :grin2: