• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Tri-C/Tri-Seoul Porcupine! **CLOSED/RE-POSTED**

donn_

Flashaholic
A nearly perfect condition black Mag 3C with 3x SSC P4 USWOH emitters running at 900mA, using a Fatman driver. (600+ lumens) IMS20 reflectors, UCL lens, Modamag PTS2 heat sink. Takes any combination of cells up to 12v. SOLAS reflective tape around tail. The business end sports a brand new Mariposaoyako SS strike bezel(Caution, Sharp!).

008-11.jpg

010-8.jpg

$200...$180...$160... includes Priority Mail, Insured and Paypal fees.

The Fine Print:

All pricing includes the following:

1. Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, CONUS. (Mandatory)

2. Insurance on items priced over $50, CONUS. (Mandatory)

International Customers: I'll ship anywhere International Priority Mail goes. The same requirements apply. The shipment must be insured to the actual value of the item, and the buyer bears the added cost of both postage and insurance, over domestic charges. Customs forms will reflect actual cost of the item. No exceptions.

3. PayPal Fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card. (No other form of payment accepted.)

Unconditional "I'll Take It" posted in the thread has priority over any other expressed interest.

Prompt PayPal, to the address in my profile, required.

Trades and counter-offers will be considered. Please use the email address in my profile instead of PM.

Last edited: