• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WISELED ADAPT WITH LED HEAD AND EMERGENCY BEACON:Sold

For sale is a Weisled Adapt rechargable led flashlight with two heads. The battery of this light is not visible. It is contained in the flashlight body and you plug the charger directly into the body to charge the light. The three-led flashlight head pushes into the body where the charger plugs in. Also included with this light is a clear white emergency beacon, that plugs into the light at the same location. You can use the same body to power both the led light and the emergency beacon, but not at the same time.

This light is waterproof and dustproof. It can be used as a dive light. Brightness is about 400 lumens. Multiple levels of brightness can be accessed by holding down the on-off button. The light cycles up and down when you do that.

The bottom of the light is magnetic. It will fasten on to any metal surface, such as the side of a car. And when it fastens, it automatically turns on. These lights are used in jungle air strips. They stand upright on metal plates and form a blinking guide for planes to land.

I bought the light new about a year and a half ago. It has sat in the trunk of my car unusued in a pelican box since then. Time to let it go. I paid about $360.00 with the extra beacon. Selling here for $202.50 Sold.

First to post here I'll take it gets the light. Paypal or US post office money orders only. Shipping only to CONUS. Price includes shipping priority mail. Insurance add $2.50. CC papal add 4%.

2539414371_2d166e378a.jpg

2540234822_1f53217878.jpg

2539414273_242bc156e2.jpg

2539412839_149ff65a64.jpg

2539412609_3af175ed33.jpg

Last edited:

litetube

Enlightened
Re: WESLED ADAPT WITH LED HEAD AND EMERGENCY BEACON

beautiful lanyard on that light. is that a stock or custome part?

Hello Don,

You have written the following note to me in your paypal payment:

Moderator note: Text of private correspondence removed.

I will assume you are right, Don, about the cost of insurance [Donn pointed out that my $5 charge for insurance was double the actual cost]. When I wrote the thread, I didnt know the cost, since I use insurance only rarely and was going from memory. I wasnt too concerned about any error I might make in the cost of insurance, however, because, in my view, I was virtually giving the light away.

I respect your feeling, however, that you have been overcharged, [Donn indicated that he objected to a double markup on insurance and would rather pay more for the light than pay the double markup] and am, therefore, refunding your money in full.

I will also modify the thread to avoid "double markup." The price of the light is now $202.50 [instead of $200] and optional insurance is $2.50 [instead of $5.00].

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

The light is still available.

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

Donn,

I respectfully decline to sell you this light. I do not wish to deal with you. The light is available to anyone else who wishes to buy it.

bill lafferty

With all due respect, Bill, I consider this to be highly inappropriate seller behavior.

I posted "I'll Take It" and paid your asking price promptly upon receipt of your Paypal address.

I added a private note to you, attached to the payment, questioning the overcharge for postal insurance, after I paid you.

You reacted by not only publishing my private note on the open forum, refunding my payment and re-listing the light at the same price I originally paid, but also refusing to sell the light to me because of the note.

In my opinion, your reactions are entirely over the top on this issue, and if they are not in violation of forum rules, should be. They are certainly in violation of common rules of commerce.

DM51

Flashaholic

donn_ and william_lafferty: please continue this discussion by PM, not here.

bf1

Enlightened
Re: WISELED ADAPT WITH LED HEAD AND EMERGENCY BEACON still available

:takeit:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: WISELED ADAPT WITH LED HEAD AND EMERGENCY BEACON still available

I sent you a PM for PayPal info.

bf1

Enlightened
Re: WISELED ADAPT WITH LED HEAD AND EMERGENCY BEACON:SPF

Thank you Bill.:paypal: