• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** TnC HyperLuxIII w/Kings Crown Bezel Pics

G-2

Enlightened
**SOLD**

We have a mint TnC HyperLuxIII with a TnC Kings Crown Bezel and sheath. It is priced at $165.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS. Drop us a line and let us know if we can pack this one up for you.
HyperLuxIII.jpg

HyperLuxIIIandsheath.jpg

KKBezel-Logo.jpg

KyperLuxIIILogo.jpg

HyperLuxIIIbezeldemo.jpg

HyperLuxIIIBeam.jpg

PM us here or email us.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS TnC HyperLuxIII w/Kings Crown Bezel Pics

Good catch! Nice light and great folks to deal with.:D G-2, how've you folks been? It's been some time.

Karl

G-2

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words Karl. We're doing OK, Geoff continues to recover from the car accident, and everything else is status quo. So great to hear from you, it's been a while, Geoff is spending a lot of time with edged pieces.

We've missed our lights, good to be back!

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great to see you back!

**THIS ONE IS SOLD P/F**

Thanks for the kind words Karl. We're doing OK, Geoff continues to recover from the car accident, and everything else is status quo. So great to hear from you, it's been a while, Geoff is spending a lot of time with edged pieces.

We've missed our lights, good to be back!

G-2

Enlightened

Thanks Griff!! :twothumbs

G-2

Enlightened

Well, no contact at all from white light. The TnC is available.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm....I wonder what happened?:thinking: I have one of these--with the same crown head bezel and, while it isn't one of my EDCs, it is a classic with the typical high quality machining from Tnc and some great silver annodizing. In additon to the appearance, it is great for what it was designed to do--light! Maybe white light is just distracted for a moment.....If not, someone better grab it quick otherwise :poof:, it'll be gone and these don't come up for sale often!!

Karl

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened

Hmmm....I wonder what happened?:thinking: I have one of these--with the same crown head bezel and, while it isn't one of my EDCs, it is a classic with the typical high quality machining from Tnc and some great silver annodizing. In additon to the appearance, it is great for what it was designed to do--light! Maybe white light is just distracted for a moment.....If not, someone better grab it quick otherwise :poof:, it'll be gone and these don't come up for sale often!!

Karl

Thanks for look-in out :thumbsup:.I have been looking for this one for quite a long time.

Jesse