• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Mac's 5 stages 1000 lumens Ostar Light - Only 20 or so available in the world!

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
A perfect creation from Mac in blue. Asking for the same price I paid: US$350 shipped. Light is n mint condition. See below link for light details.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/184937

First "I'll take it." posted at the thread gets the light. Accept only Cash Payapl for payment. Add $20 for international mail.

Once again, only 20 or so made in the world. Rare collection item. And the 5 stages (35 hours runtime at stage 1) makes it a very useful practical light, too.

Last edited:

BrightLight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 5 stages 1000 lumens Ostar Light - Only 20 or so available in the world

I'll take it.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 5 stages 1000 lumens Ostar Light - Only 20 or so available in the world

Brightlight,

The light is yours pending funds by paypal. PM sent for paypal info. It is a very bright practical light. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Funds Received. Light sold. Thank you.

Furrballz

Newly Enlightened
Floodlight, why are you selling off your Mac Sceptre and Ostar if you don't mind me asking? These are really good lights....and I've been waiting for Mac to produce more. If only I saw this thread earlier...sigh... :sigh:

Last edited:

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Yes, they are very good lights. That is why I got 2 of each. Need some funds for Wayne's 4xP7 light with reflectors. That is why I am selling 1 of each.

Last edited:

Furrballz

Newly Enlightened
hmmm...I wonder if Wayne would like to entertain a crazy idea...10xP7s in a solid aluminium 5" head driven by Li-Ions or a host of AA NiMHs? :D Now that would be something I would be very much interested in.
Personally think that it doesn't make much sense to buy one of the 4xP7s with reflectors when one already has a WOF which is also a 4xP7.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
We both know how bright the 4xP7 is and how it destroy all desire to other lights. And, I am certain that the 4xP7 with reflector will be that much better.

Besides, I do use my flashlight for camping a lot. One more bright light to use at camp doesn't hurt.