• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph mule kit w/burman ti clip *New trade option*

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been using my mcclicky mule set up so this head, body, and tail have to go. You'll need to supply your own LE setup to make this a complete light. Makes for an unbelievably small set up (other light shown for size comparison, not available). Excuse the dust...

Includes black aleph mule head, black aleph 1x123 body, and a very dark natural tail cap with mcclicky installed. Body has slight marks in the anodizing, as it came from the shoppe. Nothing that would be a deal breaker for sure.

Head will include the standard mcpet disk, and I'll include one of my homemade glow disks for it as well.

Did I mention the Burman clip :naughty: ?

I don't believe he's making any more of these. I've anodized it by hand to have this sort of prismatic appearance, has to be seen in person to be appreciated. You could probably find someone here pretty easily to blast this back to plain if desired. This clip will fit any e-series tail, so it may look good on one of your other lights. I've placed an additional o-ring underneath the clip so it will fit without rotating on the body, and there is a burman-supplied adapter ring inside the tail cap to ensure proper electrical contact between the parts. Can be switched to a new tail with some needle nose pliers / forceps.

Looking to ship in CONUS only, but if you're an international member with a solid reputation here, feel welcome to purchase it and we'll work out the shipping.

New option - Anyone have any trade bait for this light? Interested in other aleph / McG things, old modded arcs / arc4's, old cool atwood stuff...Try me.

Asking $150 $145 $140 $135 shipped here in the states. FINAL PRICE DROP...I'm pretty much at cost now w/shipping.

Paypal only (need to get the funds to another cpf'er quickly) I'll eat the fees. First I'll take it gets it, then pm me for paypal info.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph mule kit w/burman ti clip

This is realy nice......!
That clip fits like a glove....:grin2:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph mule kit w/burman ti clip *Final Price drop*

Bump for a great seller. :twothumbs

That's one cool clip!!