SureFires on sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
I was in a local gunshop today that I hadn't visited in quite a while. I guess I didn't remember that they stocked SureFires. I was very pleasantly pleased to see that they had a 20% off sale on all SureFire Products.

I picked up a 6P for $41.56, a G2Z for $55.16, and a V70 holster for $15.96. That rivals a most eBay prices I've seen.

I thought I had made a really smart buy and saved a lot of money, until I realized I needed to buy Malkoff Drop-Ins for both of these. Oh well... :paypal:

I'll use the G2Z for work, so I don't feel too bad. . .

-- Frank

brightspot

Newly Enlightened
great buys Frank. Looks like even more than 20% off retail to me.

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. This shop usually tries to keep their prices below retail. When I left there this afternoon, they had about six 6PDs. Their sale price should be about $55 - $56.

I talked to Gene and Cathy Malkoff on the phone today, and I can't get over how genuinely nice they are to deal with.

-- Frank

Brigadier

Enlightened
Great find. None of the gun shops around me ever have SureFires on sale.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
I posted about a Buy It Now on eBay (about 10 days ago maybe) that was sellin 6P's for 34.99 each, but folks said it wasn't such a great deal. I bought 2 as hosts for a couple of Malkoff drop-ins I have. Total was 77.98 with shipping. That works out to 38.98 each -- with no tax!

I was happy and they had a bunch more when I bought mine (27 I think), but I posted here, then it got moved to Good Deals and some posters there didn't seem to think it was a good deal. I'd like to know where they are shopping!

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I would like to know where they're shopping also.

Did you have to pay shipping on those? If so, how much. That's almost a good enough price to buy some for gifts.

-- Frank

DM51

Flashaholic
Please use the 'Good Deals' section in the MarketPlace for announcements of this type.

I'll close this thread and you may re-post it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.