More McLux Pix

mst3k

Enlightened
Wow!! Very pretty. Its so nice to see how much love and care the Skunks put into these things. I really can't wait to get mine now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Mclux

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Ahhhh,...I feel like one of those greyhounds at the track chasing that mechanical rabbit...I know, they'll be in our hands "soon", and it is indeed GREAT to see a true "work in progress" (always liked Mr. Bulk's "work in progress" pics!)..Thank you for keeping us updated!! Can't wait, though I do have this to keep me occupied:

<font color="blue"> "2003 McLarc"</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
fc92bf9b.jpg

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might have to wait up for Wayne Y's BB750, so a 5W can be slapped onto a DIY addon for the TK model...

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FalconFX,

If I understand you correctly, you will need the 2x123 power tail for a 5W/750 mA BB combo. Nothing from the TK will work. Sounds like you will need to build from scratch?

- Don

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Where have I been?? That's looking absolutely fantastic! Since discovering the incredible virtues of the LED light, I have been fascinated with all kinds of LEDs ever since.

I sense I'm going to be off to do a Search for more threads of the McLux. I believe my LED lights will soon fit into the "collection" category. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jim

P.S. - I like how the clip is facing what I consider to be an appropriate & useful direction.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don, yep. I'll have to hunt down someone who has the 2x123 body and be willin' to let go of it.

Maybe I can hacksaw an E2 body onto it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FalconFX,

Hacksaw? No need. An E2(e) will screw right on to a McLux head. Substitute the E2(e) body for the E1(e)'s below:

E1-E1e.jpg

- Don

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Sorry about that.

I didn't actually mean "Hacksaw" as in "literally"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the McLux parts are looking MIGHTY NICE!

The best part, is that they are FREE!

Well, I paid for it a while back, so it will appear to be free!