• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! $485 only!

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
A perfect creation from Mac in Pewter color (same color in the pictures of the below links). Asking for: US$560 --> US$540 --> US$520--> US$505-->US$495-->US$485 shipped within CONUS. Add $20 for international mail.

Light is in mint condition. Received from Mac about a month ago. Tested the light for 2 minutes. After that, wrapped in bubble wrap and went straight to my light storage drawer.

The light has 2 stages: 1000-1100 lumens (high) for 1 hour or 350 lumens (low) for 4 hours. To switch stages, click tail-switch: "off-high-off-low", then "off-high-off-low" again, and so on.

This improved second generation Sceptre has 6xWhite Crees Q5 and 1xRed Cree for superior color rendition that allows you to see objects at their true colors (instead of their "washed-off" colors from pure white led beam.) See below link for light details of this improved second generation Sceptre being sold here.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/190588

Link to first generation Sceptre here for information purpose only.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/177516

First "I'll take it." posted at the thread gets the light. Accept only Cash Payapl for payment. Please PM me for Paypal information after posting "I'll take it." at this thread.

Once again, only 20 or so made in the world. Rare collection item. The 2 output stages (4 hours runtime at the bright 350 lumens) and small sizes make it a very useful practical light, too.

Last edited:

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 2 stages 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world!

Price Drop.....only $540 now.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! Price Dr

PM Sent

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! Price Dr

PM replied.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Light still available.

nitnapz

Enlightened

can you describe the knurl pattern on the body's host ? is it flush or the bare ring on the top(by the head) or by the tailcap.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

can you describe the knurl pattern on the body's host ? is it flush or the bare ring on the top(by the head) or by the tailcap.

Will check when I get home tonight. Will let you know.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

nitnapz,

The knurl pattern and color are exactly the same as the pewter sceptre in the pictures of the above link. In fact, it looks exactly the same as the pewter sceptre except that:

1) Unlike the one in the picture where the knurl pattern consume the whole length of the battery tube, there are very small "bare surface" on both edges of the battery tube that does not have the knurl pattern.

2) The tail-switch does not contain the "Mac Custom" markings.

Thank you.

Last edited:

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Another price drop.....$520.

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! Big $$ D

This is a fantastic light. Extremely compact (fits on the foot print of a dollar bill), wonderful floody beam with pinkish tint for great color rendition, and Mac's exquisite workmanship. It delivers incredible illumination and temendous satisfaction.

neophyte340

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! Big $$ D

Yeah I have a Sceptre too, and the thing is a joy just to hold. Its 7 cree head is fun for confusing minimag carrying technicians lol, and the light this thing creates is appropriate for slaying no less the 5 or 6 vampires at a time. :twothumbs

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, the Sceptre is an amazing light. That is why I got two. I am selling this one to finance another purchase and keeping a lime green color one.

I use the lime green one a lot for night walks with my wife. The 350 lumens for 4 hours gave us enough light and runtime to walk for as long as we wanted to. If needed, I could also turn the Sceptre into a non-lethal weapon by switching it to 1000 lumens. You could easily blind anyone temporarily by pointing the 1000 lumens output to the person's eye.

Never tried it on human beings. Did try it on couple hostile dogs. It stop them at their spot and gave us enough time to walk away.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! $520 Now

Final price drop.....$505. Paid $499 for it + $6 for postage = $505. Will likely keep it if cannot sell at this price. Thank you.

Last edited:

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! $495 onl

Need funds for another project. So.....$495 now.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! $485 onl

$485 now.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's 7xCree 1100 lumens Sceptre Light - Only 20 or so in the world! $485 onl

I took some pictures of the Pewter Sceptre per request of a potential buyer to prove that the light is in brand new condition without any markings/dents/scratches.

PM me your email address if you want to see pictures of the light before buying.

Thank you.

Cowley

Newly Enlightened

Floodlight PM sent.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened

PM replied. Thank you.

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened

PM sent

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:

Thanks,

Larry