Prometheus        

Thread: Just got my P3D Q5

Enlightened

Default Just got my P3D Q5

Absolutely love this light! Where I work everyone is required to carry a flashlight. (lucky me). I'd say 95% holster minimags. People were amazed as I tested it out around the work bay. I actually recieved an offer on the light. It provides a very nice spill and a lot more throw than I expected.

I can see now that i'll be using low and medium most of the time, so batteries will last a good long time. I like wearing the holster for fast access, no digging around. All I need now is find a good leather holster because I think this one wear out with the tight fit and all. Couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase. Ordered Wed evening, received Sat morning from the fenixstore.
    Fenix P3D Q5|Zebralight H30|Lumapower LM31|Taskforce 3Watt Cree|Gerber Tempo

Default Re: Just got my P3D Q5

Glad to see that you're diggin' your P3D. I love mine as well. Even keeps up with my more expensive lights that are bigger in size. Keep in mind that you'll get longer and better runtimes out of CR123's though they aren't rechargable. Enjoy.
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Tell your coworkers you can aquire P3Ds for them for the low low price of only $90. That's a soild $20 profit each...

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    Tell your coworkers you can aquire P3Ds for them for the low low price of only $90. That's a soild $20 profit each...
    Maybe offer some discount, 2 for 179.50 USD only.