• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux III T

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
CIMG2045.jpg

McGizmo's first foray into the world of exotic metals, the McLux III-T is credited with being the first custom flashlight made wholly from raw titanium. The III-T fostered a whole new genre of flashlights, influencing even Surefire to create a Ti light.

The III-T, predecessor to the McLux PD, was a short-lived, small run of less than fifty total lights, creating a rare and coveted collector's item. To this day it remains the only single-celled closed-end twisty of the McLux lineup.

This one is entirely mint and ready for action. It can be yours for $675 (PayPal only, add 3%) shipped CONUS. Add $10 for international shipping. First to state, unconditionaly, here in the thread "I'll take it" has priority. PM me for PayPal addy.

Last edited:

stevevh

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: McLux III T

Hey Griff,

Too tempting, I will take it!!!!

PM incoming!

Steve

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

McGizmo's first foray into the world of exotic metals,

You are correct! :thumbsup:

the McLux III-T is credited with being the first custom flashlight made wholly from raw titanium.
Not too sure about that. There were a few before that.... :D

The III-T, predecessor to the McLux PD .

I dont know about that either,there were Aluminum PD's washing ashore before the T washed up. :D

However, nice price and nice score!!!! :thumbsup:

stevevh

Enlightened

All I know is I have been wanting one of these since they first came out. These don't show up very often, and when they do they usually sell in minutes!
Oh, by the way, nice writeup. I only noticed it AFTER I pulled the trigger!!!!!!:nana:

Steve

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all the comments!!:naughty:
I'll let my P.R. Firm know!
Thanks Steve!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

It was before all the TI PD's though, which is i'm sure what they meant :)

Thats why I specified Al. :nana:

The post should have specified Ti PD's. After all, I knew Troy wrote this, and he is a very good friend of mine. Therefore I bust his (And Griff for that matter) chops at any chance I get! :devil:

ibcj

Enlightened
Enjoy this superb light.

You guys giving the McHistory lesson just crack me up. :laughing::twothumbs

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the FAST PayPal Steven!
Shipped today at 12:05 pm CST:twothumbs

stevevh

Enlightened
Got the III-T today, and WOW!!!! What a great little light. The threads are smoother than my Aluminum PD was. After going through almost all of Dons Ti offerings I now realize this was what I wanted in the first place.
Also serious kudos to Griff! What a great transaction this was! Truly an asset to this forum.

Thanks again Griff!!!!:twothumbs:twothumbs