• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired End of Sales

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
#1 A19 – Deep Polish Bright Nickel – 1xCR123 - SOLD
#2 A19 – Maroon Duracoat – 1xCR123 - SOLD
#4 The Luce - SOLD

Terms:

Offers and trades: Please no offers or trades at this time.

Condition: All items mint condition "Shelf Queens". Never EDC'ed.

Payment: Cash paypal only. Immediate payment has priority over E-Check. Please PM me for paypal email.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: Post the number and title of the item with "I'll take it" and immediate cash paypal payment has priority. I reserve the final say.

#1 A19 – Deep Polish Bright Nickel – 1xCR123
Mint condition. The light engine (LE) consists of a Cree Q5-WC and Wiz2 625 buck-boost. Soft clickie boot. GITD o-ring under the lens. Batteries: 1x CR123 or 1 x RCR123 (recommended)
Bah-bling! - $185 - SOLD

#2 A19 – Maroon Duracoat – 1xCR123
Mint condition. Duracoat is a firearm finish. Very rugged. The light engine (LE) is build by the Shoppe and I believe it is a Cree P? and GD825 or GD750 buck-boost. Soft orange clickie boot. GITD o-ring under the lens. Batteries: 1x CR123 or 1 x RCR123 (recommended)
Bright light, nice price! - $155 - SOLD

#4 The Luce
Mint condition. Made by Photonfanatic. Rare all plastic polycarbonate body. 11mm green Tritium. Little taller and twice the diameter of an AA battery. The body on this glows too bright for my dresser. If you're wondering it doesn't use any batteries. The battery in the picture is only for size comparison.
Very unusual! - $150 - SOLD

Please feel free to post questions and comments ;)
:thanks:

Last edited:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: The Alephs, the Luce, and the Pendant

so no glass lens on the luce? is the outside all smooth other than the dots, or somewhat grooved? thanks

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Similar to metal Luce but only bottom half grooved. Can't really see easily like the metal ones though, even in person. Has glass lens and o-ring like metal luce. Disassembles the same way as the metal ones too. Difference is that because the body is clear it is very bright. i put a piece of paper in the inside to cover the brightest area but it is still bright in the dark.

so no glass lens on the luce? is the outside all smooth other than the dots, or somewhat grooved? thanks

gollum

Enlightened

shipping to australia available?????

edit; for the pendant

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, i am not familiar with shipping outside of USA:shrug:
If you're familiar with shipping from USA to Australia PM me.

shipping to australia available?????

edit; for the pendant

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

The creativity in your sales threads are always a pleasure to read. Good luck in your sale B!:tinfoil: If I hadn't just switched jobs, the maroon duracoat A19 would be mines

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks: I'm glad that you like my threads:thumbsup:
I haven't EDC'ed these A19's as i like McGizmo belt clips vice a pouch/sheath. Otherwise, i would be using the Duracoated A19 a lot. I really like the feeling of the texture in my hand. I had this Duracoated as the original HA natural was so mismatched. The LE is the original screamer that we take for granted nowdays...

The creativity in your sales threads are always a pleasure to read. Good luck in your sale B!:tinfoil: If I hadn't just switched jobs, the maroon duracoat A19 would be mines

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

These prices are insane...!
My next paycheck isnt due for a couple of weeks otherwise I`d be climbing all over this thread....:twothumbs

Very nice.....!

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

#2 A19 – Maroon Duracoat – 1xCR123 - Aloha Friday - $125

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aloha Friday - 19A Alephs and Tritium Pendant

Thast one heck of a price on the Duracoated A19....Im having a hard time trying not to grab this...

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aloha Friday - 19A Alephs and Tritium Pendant

Hi Cuso, glad you found it. Was wondering if anyone was looking at this thread. Almost give away prices on the Alephs. Been thinking of giving the last nickel plated one to my son. B/S/T seems so dead:dedhorse:

Thast one heck of a price on the Duracoated A19....I'm having a hard time trying not to grab this...