Peak Matterhorn 3-LED head on ARC AAA-P

Flashlike

Enlightened
I just ordered and received a new Peak Matterhorn 3-LED flashlight (Ultra bright model = 110CP). It uses (1) AAA battery, just like the ARC AAA flashlight.
I'm very impressed with the brightness of this flashlight. Those three 5mm LEDs are fit nicely into such a small head, and the beam has good color tint and is very smooth.
But I ordered the regular model (with the screw-on "key ring" style tail cap) and the flashlight is a bit long (about 3-5/8" overall) IMHO. I wish now that I would have ordered the lug style body which makes the flashlight right around 3" overall. I didn't know that the lug style body was available until after I had ordered it--should have done my homework first, I guess.
Anyhow I was toying around and discovered that the Peak 3-LED head fit onto my ARC AAA-P body! Well, I should clarify what I mean. The threads seem to match perfectly, although the Peak head won't insert very far. If I remove the battery out of the ARC, the Peak head fits down in all the way as smooth as baby butter.
Sorry--I don't have any photos, but this might "peak" some interest (ha, ha...)
I haven't had time to tinker with this combo yet, but I think that with additional minor modification this combo might hold some possibilities.